Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS PRIME B360M-A
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
RX 580
I've spent the last week getting a new build working with Mojave and finally have everything working aside from shut down and restart.

I tried enabling ErP in BIOS as someone suggested on another thread but that didn't help. Maybe I'm missing a kext or have something configured wrong in Clover?

I've attached a screenshot of where the computer hangs when trying to reboot or shut down. Also uploaded my Clover folder if anyone wants to take a look. Maybe something obvious I'm missing? *fingers crossed*

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7356.JPG
    IMG_7356.JPG
    621.5 KB · Views: 138
Workaround is to avoid native nvram by using EmuVariableEfi + AptioMemoryFix for now until a solution is found:
Hmm I don't have EmuVariableEfi or OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 in my Drivers64UEFI folder, let me try that.

SOLVED! All I needed to do was add EmuVariableEfi to EFI/Clover/Drivers64UEFI folder. AptioMemoryFix was already there so OSXAptioFixDrv was not necessary. Thank you sir!

May I ask why you would want to use integrated graphics when many modern cards work almost out of the box with hackintosh? My RX 570 was literally plug and play.
My Clover folder *should* work for your system but I can't make any promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back