Contribute
Register

Should i make a guide for Z77x-UD5H and a 3770k with a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great I'm looking forward for your video thank you so much in advance :D

hey so i got bored and the video will may be up tonight depending on how it goes....

yessss :headbang:

thank you,:clap::thumbup:

i have one request,
can you please explain how to install windows as well for dual boot ?

i have been looking around for a tutorial on how to install and dual boot ML and windows but i didnt find any

Regards

Waahoo :lol:

This may or may not make my day!

And like someone else asked, if you can include a dual boot with Windows that would reign supreme!

Take care fellow hackintosher!

uploading link to come...

Hey guys sorry internet broke so will be up later today

Hey buddy, how's that video going?

You got us all excited :eek::D

You'd be pushing your luck...as near as I can tell, no two builds go the same even with the identical hardware/setup. In fact, the odds are that even your own machine will never boot again if you redo it for a video. I think the moon, planets and stars have to be in perfect alignment and Steve has to be in a certain location in heaven at the exact time you run Multibeast in order to get one of these things to work.
Seriously though, my Z77-UD5H has driven me to the brink. After dealing with the boot loops for days I finally got Mountain Lion installed but still can't get it to boot without safe mode. So please, yes, make a video...every little bit of info helps.

Wow, it sounds like you have some really bad luck, or a bad mobo! So far (knock on wood), I've had very repeatable, predictable results from my Z77-UD5H + i7-3770K. I would suggest you do some process of elimination to find out which of your components is flakey... somehow.

Hey all video is uploading now :) ill link the url

thank you

awaiting your link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back