Contribute
Register

Should i make a guide for Z77x-UD5H and a 3770k with a video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
CPU
Intel i7 3770K @4.8GHz
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys, im have been contemplating making a video guide for people who want to install ML on their Z77x-UD5H with a 3770k with a working overclock.
Who would be interested if i made this video?

:wave:

100%

I want to build your exact spec list. Please make one!

Even with your video card :clap:

Yesss! Pleazzzzzz!!!!
Kindly elaborate:
1) Hardware list
2) BIOS settings
3) best installation procedure
4) Post installation procedure
5) Optimising the system
6) Multi booting if possible!

will be waiting!
Thanks in advance!

Absolutely I'd love to see it

You'd be pushing your luck...as near as I can tell, no two builds go the same even with the identical hardware/setup. In fact, the odds are that even your own machine will never boot again if you redo it for a video. I think the moon, planets and stars have to be in perfect alignment and Steve has to be in a certain location in heaven at the exact time you run Multibeast in order to get one of these things to work.
Seriously though, my Z77-UD5H has driven me to the brink. After dealing with the boot loops for days I finally got Mountain Lion installed but still can't get it to boot without safe mode. So please, yes, make a video...every little bit of info helps.

your really gonna save all of us,
i recently purchased most of the part but im very hesitant to start the build i would really appreciate if you do your video that would be great

Hey guys just letting you know that progress has started on the video and should be online within the next 2 weeks or less..... Got uni exams.... Maybe by next week not sure but ill try get it done for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back