Asus GTX 770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey Hackintosh community First post :p

anyway so after several attempts i was finally able to get hackintosh on my pc/now mac. the only problem im having is that with the intel hd4000 graphics i can only use one monitor at a time, while i have two that i would like to use. on the second monitor it shows a weird...thing im not sure how to describe it. IMG_3839.jpg Ive tried using chimera, and as well multibeast yet nothing seems to work for it. any ideas? Thanks for any help!

Here are my specs: Intel i7-3770k, Asus P8Z68 M-pro, ocz 700w power, h100i cooling

I'm having the same issue, and my 2nd monitor looks very similar to yours once the OS loads. I started a thread earlier today:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/87047-q77m-d2h-dual-monitors-help.html

I'll be watching this thread too, hopefully someone has a solution. I'd really like to utilize my other monitor if possible.
For reference my build is an i5-3570K on a Gigabyte Q77M-D2H.

I am getting the same issue with a single monitor setup, but only when using HDMI. I just finished the build, and while it worked over HDMI once, I then started to get the problem. Switching to DVI solved it, but I would love to find a real solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back