EVGA GeForce GTX 650Ti Boost
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

Was just thinking looking at the Daily Deals board and thought it would be great to have a For Sale board on here to advertise and sell compatible second hand parts to fellow members....

I know we have eBay and Gumtree/Craigslist etc...but I would certainly much rather buy components off fellow members of TonyMac than risk it by going to eBay.

Just a thought... :)

Hi,

Was just thinking looking at the Daily Deals board and thought it would be great to have a For Sale board on here to advertise and sell compatible second hand parts to fellow members....

I know we have eBay and Gumtree/Craigslist etc...but I would certainly much rather buy components off fellow members of TonyMac than risk it by going to eBay.

Just a thought... :)
[h=2]http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

Advertising and Solicitation[/h]
  • We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations.
  • You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
  • You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.

Includes member to member sales or monetary transactions for help in installing OS X.

Apologies.....I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back