Contribute
Register

Sebinouse's Build : CustoMacMini 2014 - Intel NUC Haswell i5-4250U - El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied only the path from post #194 and there is still no option for HDMI audio.

Remember I have the D34010WYB with i3-4010U and HD4400, is there any difference between the HD5000 graphics on the i5-4250U NUC that you have?

The framebuffer you use is the one we used to have (for 1080p, non UHD) as far as I remember.
Get DCPIManager and tell us which FB you have.

Something is wrong ... we need more details to find out what.

Which version of MacOSX are you running ?
You can try to restore AppleHDA.kext from your install USB flash drive, or from the Combo Update of the version you are running ...
Then run the script ...
Make sure you are using the right SIP status(config.plist), and that you boot with caches (in Clover GUI)

You mean I need to install your AppleHDA patch every time I upgrade to an new version of the OS?

One other things, I can't boot into bios, there's no button displaying so I can enter bios, or should i just press f2?

One other things, I can't boot into bios, there's no button displaying so I can enter bios, or should i just press f2?

That's what I do to enter bios : I switch on the NUC with the power button and then I press F2 several time before clover screen to get into bios.

Have you update the Apple-HDA patch somewhere, can't find it, or can I just copy and paste the code you have directly in terminal?

give me config.plist and extract origin by f4 clover :)

Here is the config.plist but I do not understand what you mean by "extract by f4 clover".
(I opened clover configurator and hit f4 but nothing happens.)
View attachment config.plist

and the dsdt.aml (Extracted by DCPIManager)
View attachment DSDT.aml

The framebuffer you use is the one we used to have (for 1080p, non UHD) as far as I remember.
Get DCPIManager and tell us which FB you have.
Is this just to confirm that the frame buffer is 0x0D220003?

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 6.53.03 AM.png

ok and if you remove this from your config.plist what do you get ?
Code:
			<dict>
				<key>Comment</key>
				<string>10.10 HD4600 HDMI Audio</string>
				<key>Find</key>
				<data>
				PQwKAAA=
				</data>
				<key>Name</key>
				<string>AppleHDAController</string>
				<key>Replace</key>
				<data>
				PQwMAAA=
				</data>
			</dict>

Have you update the Apple-HDA patch somewhere, can't find it, or can I just copy and paste the code you have directly in terminal?

same procedure as in post#1, you can use the files of the package post#1 or post#188

Easiet way to fix this? I can boot into terminal without a problem and I have an backup for efi clover just before this happened. How can enter and restore a efi clover backup? I heard about this Boot Maintenance Manager. But how do I enter boot mainteance manager?

Attachments

• IMG_20160123_150933920.jpg
    IMG_20160123_150933920.jpg
    965.1 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back