Contribute
Register

Screen Lines issues. Let's find out.

Esperienced any graphics issues

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 gb of ram, and have got the lion working with blueking tools so you should know what i should have been using as tools, and i don't experience any graphics glitches, though it was only once that i actually observed it in safari search bar, nothing more than that

Yes, we discussed that before. Safari and Flash don't play well along.

I have 8gb ram (different sticks) no errors

If you edit appleintelsnbgraphicsfb, there is a column for frequency. I'd be willing to bet that if we figured out a magic number, we would have no artifacts.

I think it was mentioned here earlier, but I just installed ALC8xxHDA and AppleHDA Rollback using MultiBeast (along with system utilities) and I am not getting lines anymore using 8gb of RAM.

I did not have any issues before using 4gb, but every time I switched to 8gb I would have lines/issues (using flash, etc). This would happen in Safari and Firefox.

I have the i3 with integrated graphics only. I'll see how long this lasts!

gerard71 said:
cfb44 said:
I think it was mentioned here earlier, but I just installed ALC8xxHDA and AppleHDA Rollback using MultiBeast (along with system utilities) and I am not getting lines anymore using 8gb of RAM.

I did not have any issues before using 4gb, but every time I switched to 8gb I would have lines/issues (using flash, etc). This would happen in Safari and Firefox.

I have the i3 with integrated graphics only. I'll see how long this lasts!
it is useless to ALC8xxHDA AppleHDA Rollback and it does not handle audio on the computer that is provided voodoohda the audio is integrated in the extra kext

just telling you I tried what someone else posted, and I have seen a major improvement so far. Didn't say this is the fix...

Maybe we need to wait for 10.7.3?

8GB are probably the issues.
I try to change the slot in which i store the other 4GB ram.
Feedback soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back