Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Sapphire Radeon RX 570 OC 4GB Blackscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envelopes=? Audio/Sound?
i am using your efi and everything works except the card .... absurd with sierra and the old motherboard worked following this guide:
that you created.
I just tried the card on the old hardware and it works, when I test with gebench it works without problems.
I also tried it on Debian live cd works (with new hardware).
I did this test to verify that it was not damaged during assembly

i am using your efi and everything works except the card .... absurd with sierra and the old motherboard worked following this guide:
that you created.
I just tried the card on the old hardware and it works, when I test with gebench it works without problems.
I also tried it on Debian live cd works (with new hardware).
I did this test to verify that it was not damaged during assembly

Early releases of Sierra worked with that guide but since then Apple enabled the cards to work without any major work especially with WEG and Lilu. So Mojave, High Sierra and Catalina don’t need any edits.

Early releases of Sierra worked with that guide but since then Apple enabled the cards to work without any major work especially with WEG and Lilu. So Mojave, High Sierra and Catalina don’t need any edits.
so what can I try?

I found the problem.
"The motherboard bios"
In practice i do not know why the bios always enabled the integrated video card by disabling some functions of the pcie slot ..... How did I notice? I put a live Debian ISO created by me with specific utilities for the hardware .... Bingo the bios gone mad.
I downloaded the latest firmware, reset, hardware test and test with distro debian and finally with Mojave ....
It works guys
I sincerely thank you for your help and stimulation to understand where the problem could be without discouraging me.
I WRITE YOU FROM MOJAVE :headbang::clap::headbang::clap::mrgreen:
Thank you @Gigamaxx @Bustycat @UtterDisbelief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back