Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Lisa
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys i have a problem with my 4 GB Sapphire Pulse RX 570 OC. I tried them to Mac OS Sierra High Sierra, Maojave and Catalina. I tried them all, I followed the guides on modifying the kext amdx4100 and 9500or 9510 without success, modifying smbios from imac 18.2 to macbookpro 13.2 and macpro 1.1 and others without success. Always blackscreen after about 10 minutes from startup. I have tried with the modification on clover with orinoco etc but nothing does not work. My hardware is the following Mainboard Asus H81m-K Ram 12 GB, CPU Intel I5-4460 3.2Ghz and the video card already mentioned.
I tried Lilu and WhateverGreen without success.
I tried dsdt without success.
How can you help me to solve?
Attacched clover configuration basic.
System used Mojave latest version
I hope for your help
Thanks in advance
Alex

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 59
I can’t understand these in the package:
  • MacBookPro13,2
  • Inject ATI true
  • Kexts in CLOVER/Kexts/10.12
And it is unnecessary to modify kexts if you’ve already used Lilu and WhateverGreen.

I can’t understand these in the package:
  • MacBookPro13,2
  • Inject ATI true
  • Kexts in CLOVER/Kexts/10.12
And it is unnecessary to modify kexts if you’ve already used Lilu and WhateverGreen.
in my old configuration it worked by modifying the kext amdx4100 and 9500 by injecting lilu and wathergreen. with my new hardware not working, what can i try? Some idea?

in my old configuration it worked by modifying the kext amdx4100 and 9500 by injecting lilu and wathergreen. with my new hardware not working, what can i try? Some idea?

Try this. No kext modification is needed anymore, not since Sierra 12.3. WEG and Liluy take care of it for you.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 157
Try this. No kext modification is needed anymore, not since Sierra 12.3. WEG and Liluy take care of it for you.
tanks ok i try it and let you know

Hi I tried it works but after about 30 minutes I opened a folder and blackscreen .....
Update after reboot blackscreen
Some idea?

Last edited:
Hi I tried it works but after about 30 minutes I opened a folder and blackscreen .....
Update after reboot blackscreen
Some idea?

maybe a corrupted software. Can you do a fresh install?

maybe a corrupted software. Can you do a fresh install?
if I try it with a new mojave installation, will the clover files you kindly sent me work?

if I try it with a new mojave installation, will the clover files you kindly sent me work?
Yes, just use that EFI for your USB installer then Transfer it to your main drive after install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back