Contribute
Register

Sapphire AMD Radeon R7 250 2GB DDR3 Not working Mojave 10.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forget to say, i am using VGA Port..my monitor has only VGA input
Not the VGA Port :| Apple dropped support for that 10 years ago. Use a digital connection if you want working graphics !

A DP to VGA adapter would be best. If not that try an HDMI to VGA adapter. Better yet, get a new monitor with HDMI.

@enrysnemeth can you please provide your EFI Clover folder . i tried your method for enabling my card Sapphire R7 250 2 GB DDR3..BUT NO SUCESS. so can you please provide your Clover folder
I no more use that system... buy it can be the radpg=15 the problem.. try remove it... idk... for me worked for every r7 card that i tried....

i will try and update you.i forget to say, i am using VGA Port..my monitor has only VGA input
vga is not supported specially on Mojave....

Hi All, R7 250 2GB DDR3 working fine now with full acceleration QE/CI on HDMI port (VGA and DVI not tested) below are the steps i did

1. Uninstalled Mojave and Installed High Sierra
2. I manually edited two kexts AMD RadeonX4000.kext & AMD7000Controller.kext
3. Removed 68101002 and added 66101002 in the above two Kexts. After rebooting i had full graphics acceleration

But HDMI sound is not working. Someone please help me for HDMI Sound

Hi All, R7 250 2GB DDR3 working fine now with full acceleration QE/CI on HDMI port (VGA and DVI not tested) below are the steps i did

1. Uninstalled Mojave and Installed High Sierra
2. I manually edited two kexts AMD RadeonX4000.kext & AMD7000Controller.kext
3. Removed 68101002 and added 66101002 in the above two Kexts. After rebooting i had full graphics acceleration

But HDMI sound is not working. Someone please help me for HDMI Sound

For HDMI sound you could test with lilukext and AppleALCKext in Clover/Kexts/Other folder and in clover devices set audio inject to 1.
**Clover Configurator app in Devices.

That works for me with my 0x6810 card.

For HDMI sound you could test with lilukext and AppleALCKext in Clover/Kexts/Other folder and in clover devices set audio inject to 1.
**Clover Configurator app in Devices.

That works for me with my 0x6810 card.
Okay can you provide AppleALCKext and Config.plist file

Hi All,
Now all of my system running fine Graphics, sound and every thing. But i cannot run Adobe Photoshop. When i launch it sudden my system freeze and i can move only the mouse. then i need to restart my PC. photoshop is working fine when booted in safemode (Display 4 MB) or injecting fakeid 0x12345678 (then also no graphics acceleration. No QI/CE) . Currently i am not injecting anything in the Clover. I modified two kexts, then only i got full acceleration. But photoshop not working. Please help me.
Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 5.49.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 5.51.59 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 5.51.27 AM.png

@Gigamaxx Here is my EFI folder. I have attached

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 429
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back