Contribute
Register

SAMSUNG SERIES 7 SLATE/TABLET >>>>75% COMPLETE!<<<< 10.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SAMSUNG SERIES 7 SLATE/TABLET >>>>75% COMPLETE!<<<< 10.7.3

aerodan said:
In case anyone is looking, I have a brand new S7, 128 4gig that I bought as a spare.. However, in the meantime I'm still working on the main one - soooo, on that same note I still haven't had much luck on the wacom. I was able to get TabletMagic to recognize 38,400 as the serial port speed but there's still no registering of the WACF00E. But I'm a little closer!

NICEEEE :headbang:

MAD AUDI SCIENTIST said:
My man your are an animal! I love it. Listen I have to back track to find that thread and I will. I just have no time. Its so bad that I have not tried all the things you have been doing. I know you have come far and spent a lot of time on this and for that my hat is off to you my man. Thanks for all the hard work.

Will be in touch soon.

Thanks brother, much appreciated.

@aerodan.

I'm still speaking with a touch-base tech on getting the MaxTouch recognized. I sent him some USB probe logs the other night so we'll see what happens next.

ayilm1 said:
MAD AUDI SCIENTIST said:
My man your are an animal! I love it. Listen I have to back track to find that thread and I will. I just have no time. Its so bad that I have not tried all the things you have been doing. I know you have come far and spent a lot of time on this and for that my hat is off to you my man. Thanks for all the hard work.

Will be in touch soon.

Thanks brother, much appreciated.

@aerodan.

I'm still speaking with a touch-base tech on getting the MaxTouch recognized. I sent him some USB probe logs the other night so we'll see what happens next.

Guys ... you rock it. a glass full to your genious

Some of you probably got excited when your slates were showing 13 hours of battery life. My bad guys, I accidentally added another registers 8 bit group to a different one. All fixed now and updated.

On another note, can someone follow through with the instruction on this page when they have time?

http://touch-base.com/documentation/USB ... blyzer.htm

The USB Prober method proved unfruitful and they would like to try with USBlyzer under windows.

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    64.6 KB · Views: 115

hmmm... ran into some trouble.. i was trying mbr install that didn't work out for me ..so i went back to GUID partition for triple boot
after installing osx like stated , then installing the windows..ive lost the option to go into mac without the unibeast usb key .. (prior i could do triple boot from the boot choose screen which has now totally disappeared )

2)does any one have play touch apps : clock , weather and notes that i can download from .. my burnt dvd of the restore is lost :(
manually installed windows 7 and all samsung apps but the play touch apps *3 above , are missing and its says to use them i have to install them .. but google dint turn up any download links)
thanks

zohaer21 said:
hmmm... ran into some trouble.. i was trying mbr install that didn't work out for me ..so i went back to GUID partition for triple boot
after installing osx like stated , then installing the windows..ive lost the option to go into mac without the unibeast usb key .. (prior i could do triple boot from the boot choose screen which has now totally disappeared )

2)does any one have play touch apps : clock , weather and notes that i can download from .. my burnt dvd of the restore is lost :(
manually installed windows 7 and all samsung apps but the play touch apps *3 above , are missing and its says to use them i have to install them .. but google dint turn up any download links)
thanks

For touch apps jus download samsung easy software manager

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/XE700T1A-A01US?

scroll down and get in "manuals & downloads" once inside there is a "software" tab just below

hope you are able to reinstall!

ayilm1 said:
Some of you probably got excited when your slates were showing 13 hours of battery life. My bad guys, I accidentally added another registers 8 bit group to a different one. All fixed now and updated.

On another note, can someone follow through with the instruction on this page when they have time?

http://touch-base.com/documentation/USB ... blyzer.htm

The USB Prober method proved unfruitful and they would like to try with USBlyzer under windows.

Ill give it a try! thanks

touch?

Hey everyone. Nice work on the tablet, its really getting along.

I have been a little behind, and havbe been trying to follow your progress, but I am getting lost here and there :eek:

Could someone quicly explain/update what the situation with the waccom is? And how about the touch calibration.

From what I understand, its still nadda :oops:

thanks

Re: touch?

armoman92 said:
Hey everyone. Nice work on the tablet, its really getting along.

I have been a little behind, and havbe been trying to follow your progress, but I am getting lost here and there :eek:

Could someone quicly explain/update what the situation with the waccom is? And how about the touch calibration.

From what I understand, its still nadda :oops:

thanks

Still nothing. But I'm just waiting on someone to try the USBlyzer dump I put up a few posts back so I can send it to the tech at touch-base. See if we can get a tool going.

can some one summarize what files i need to increase screen brightness ???
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back