Contribute
Register

SABERTOOTH X58 5870/6870 Lion 10.7.4 KP failures

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is there anybody who can fix the issue with x58 sabertooth?
thank you

Yes

There will be a fix coming out very soon, a couple of other things are being tested and then released with it as one full swoop.
Please be patient and hang in there :D

eelhead said:
Yes

There will be a fix coming out very soon, a couple of other things are being tested and then released with it as one full swoop.

Dude you are awesome !!!! :clap:
I can t wait for it :D

eelhead said:
Yes

Niiiice!
I admit I already started peeking at Ivy Bridge mobos but my 3 yr old Gulftown-equipped X58 is still pretty much up to the task. I'm not ready to let it go yet so I'm looking forward to this.

pechspilz said:
Niiiice!
I admit I already started peeking at Ivy Bridge mobos but my 3 yr old Gulftown-equipped X58 is still pretty much up to the task. I'm not ready to let it go yet so I'm looking forward to this.
Yeah I have a long time before I swap out my X58 systems. They do well by me and I game on like nothing :D

bumpty bump.....

eelhead said:
pechspilz said:
Niiiice!
Yeah I have a long time before I swap out my X58 systems. They do well by me and I game on like nothing :D

i feel u x58 rocks the gaming....and graphics..
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back