Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Strix z270F
CPU
Kaby Lake i7 4.2K
Graphics
RX 580 / HD 630
I am running on RX 580 after switching from GTX 1070. I noticed that booting takes about 1.5 mins, which is a bit slow (once I enable the iGPU in Bios).

The reason why I enabled iGPU is that rendering with that option is MUCH faster. To speed the booting, I can enable disablegfxfirmware but then FCPX crashes.

Any ideas?

I am running on RX 580 after switching from GTX 1070. I noticed that booting takes about 1.5 mins, which is a bit slow (once I enable the iGPU in Bios).

The reason why I enabled iGPU is that rendering with that option is MUCH faster. To speed the booting, I can enable disablegfxfirmware but then FCPX crashes.

Any ideas?

Hello, are you satisfied with the RX 580 card?
I do my own job of making graphic graphics in the after effects. I want to buy the RX 580 card
please help me

Buy rx 580 or gtx 1060 6g
??? :,(

Last edited:
Hello, are you satisfied with the RX 580 card?
I do my own job of making graphic graphics in the after effects. I want to buy the RX 580 card
please help me

Buy rx 580 or gtx 1060 6g
??? :,(
Spent a lot of time reading between the 1070 and 580. The conclusion is simple. If you are using FCPX the RX 580 is a solid winner. It renders 4-5 time faster than the 1070 8GB. However if you are using Adobe products, I think a GTX will run faster as it utilizes CUDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back