CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 550 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello can someone help me install I buy a new graphics card amd radeon RX 5500 Xt but when I start it sa black screen I already have 1000 € and this does not work
Please help

Make sure you have latest Lilu (currently 1.4.4) and WhateverGreen (currently 1.3.9) kexts in your Clover/OC kext folder and agdpmod=pikera in your boot arguments.

Also check that your primary GPU is set to PCIe in your bios.

I'm also having this problem with 5700xt. I have video signal until macOS starts, in 10.15.4 all was working correctly. I can get signal if I unplug and plug again the Display Port on the graphics card once MacOS is booted.

Any ideas?

Did you add the 5700xt framebuffer in Devices Properties?

Check out @mattystonnie's guide

Make sure you have latest Lilu (currently 1.4.4) and WhateverGreen (currently 1.3.9) kexts in your Clover/OC kext folder and agdpmod=pikera in your boot arguments.

Hello friend, I did what you told me but I still send my configuration in case you can lend me a hand, thank you very much

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 305
I'm also having this problem with 5700xt. I have video signal until macOS starts, in 10.15.4 all was working correctly. I can get signal if I unplug and plug again the Display Port on the graphics card once MacOS is booted.

Any ideas?

Add boot args: agdpmod=pikera

Already have that flag. It looks like it has something to do with DP since I get signal without problems with an hdmi connected monitor.

Use WEG, also try a different DP.

I have whatevergreen and tried both DP and no luck (HDMI works). I get signal through all boot process but once macOS starts, i loose signal. The solution for me now is unplugging the DP and plugging it again which is not a real solution. Here is my EFI folder if someone wants to take a look. Thanks

A IOREG copy pls, I’ll look for a fix a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back