Contribute
Register

rx 5500 xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was always connected to Displayport, sorry if it was not understood correctly!

Try to boot with the cable into the second DP port.
Yes, no signal with any of the DP with the latest EFi you created. I have dual boot with windows and I see the same behaviour when I boot to windows (through opencore). I need to unplug and replug the DP connector to get signal...

Hello Tolokobcn,

I been busy and didn't have much time to look into your problem....

Try this EFI, hope it will work for you.

Attachments

• opencore-toloko2.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 65
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I tried this new efi and I have no signal again unless I unplug and replug DP. I made several changes(update onpencore to 0.5.9) I managed to see the graphics card in PCI section in system report(no sure if this is some improvement) but with te same issue as commented. Here is my new efi folder if you want to check it. Thanks again for your support, really much appreciated!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3 MB · Views: 68
I managed to get signal when booting to windows through opencore by downgrading the radeon drivers to "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.4.2 Recommended"
I had the optional update "Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.5.1 Optional"

That fixed the signal when booting to windows, macOs is still not working.

Replace and enjoy.

With this EFI, I was able to install the mac sometimes it crashes and when turning off it does not turn off you have to hold the power button, I would like it to be for the open core but I tried the other efi but it didn't work

Hello guys,

I need some help please, @mattystonnie , I would beg for you help as I've seen you have helped other guys here...
I just purchased a Sapphire 5500XT Nitro+ expecting compatibility with Catalina.

I am no going through this step and stuck here...

[PCI configuration end, bridges 8, devices 12]

Would you please help?

Attached my EFI

Attachments

• EFILubalu.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 48
Hello Again,

made some progress but now system reboots when reaching the: "HID: Legacy shim 2".
I've tried different USB ports with no success.

Any idea please?

photo_2020-11-30_22-39-43.jpg

Attachments

• OriginalEFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back