Contribute
Register

Revogirl - Rest in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly shocking news. My jaw dropped when I read the mail (update notification from blog). Totally unexpected. So sad she is gone. 16 years, what a shame.
Deep respect to her family in this time of sorrow.
No words.

I've always been a lurker and never posted in the forums, but I felt so sad that I just want to dedicate my 1st post to Samantha. Rest in peace, Samantha :(

I enjoyed reading her blog posts so I visit it every now and then to learn new things. This is really sad. Rest in peace RevoGirl, your great contributions to the Hackintosh community will never be forgotten.

Here is what happened to Revogirl.

revogirl1.png

I am so shocked and saddened by this news. I didn't know her, but visited her blog time to time to read her brilliant posts! I was soooo amazed that a 16 year old girl had so much knowledge in computers. (What a Genius!). Life is sooo effing unfair... My condolences to Pike and his family... She will be missed for sure... Rest In Peace young lady...

New iPad for my brother…
June 20, 2012 by RevoGirl
I gave my brother a new iPad yesterday. For something he is doing for me. In fact he is helping me more than people here will ever know.

Thank you Pike for saving me!

I know you hate it when people do this, but I had to say thank you in public. Yeah yeah I hear you. Yada yada yada…
R.I.P.

I never knew her and i'm not that familiar with her work but that's not that important right now, she was a very young girl and it's always sad when something like this happens. I was truly saddened by this news.

My condolences to her brother and the rest of her family.

Rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back