Contribute
Register

[Resolved] 2nd Monitor / HDMI not working (GTX 970 - Sierra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a trick, I had to set win8/10 compatibility in order to enable the CSM Support, so i found out how to enable it but it doesn't fix my problem at all...
Thanks anyway for helping, if you have other ideas I'm still open to it :)

The bios of my ga-Z170X-UD5 si crazy, can't find my CSM support on the menu, I don't know how to try this solution out... I'm still searching help for the bios and let you know about it, thx !
I believe every Mobo with UEFI BIOS have CSM mode !

I believe every Mobo with UEFI BIOS have CSM mode !
Yes, as I said just on top : I had to set win8/10 compatibility in order to be able to view the CSM part and to enable the CSM Support, but unfortunately it still doesn't work

News?
I have the same issue. When I try to connect the 2nd monitor (a Samsung TV) the 1st monitor flickers and in the menu bar for a few instants shows the mirroring option icon.

I just tried the 2 indications written here, but I don't reach any kind of results.

News?
I have the same issue. When I try to connect the 2nd monitor (a Samsung TV) the 1st monitor flickers and in the menu bar for a few instants shows the mirroring option icon.

I just tried the 2 indications written here, but I don't reach any kind of results.
Hi Artixas, nothing really new regarding HDMI port, I arrived to fix the problem of the 2 monitors using DP & DVI port, I had to plug the DP monitor with both DP & DVI and to change manually the setting into the screen itself to be able to boot with the DP only on this one, leaving one DVI port for my other monitor. But HDMI is still off on mon config. Hope tis can help

Same issue here, I really need HDMI as I use this computer to play movies and netflix and everything on my TV but can't get it working. Didn't find anything online either :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back