Contribute
Register

Research on graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one stick of 4 GB installed (it came by default with the probook 4530s) and i have lines especially in Google Chrome.

Anyway...another thing that's bothering me...for me it seems impossible to run Lion with 4GB....if i have 5-6 tabs open in chrome or safari + yahoo messenger + Coda (because i'm a programmer) i run out of ram sometimes i have about 30 MB ram free.

right now i have Yahoo messenger + 4 tabs opened in Google chrome and i have 369MB of free ram...

It's using TOO MUCH RAM !...
Is anyone else having the same problem?

Open Activity monitor and check also how much Ram is inactive. This amount will be available at the time you need it. OSX has a different approach for Ram usage.

The thing is that it slows down like hell...i can barely open a program when this happens... i will check inactive ram too but it's strange.

EDIT:

i checked...i have about 100MB inactive...not good at all....

Check which App "eating" you the ram

On startup i have between 1.3 and 1.9 gb free...adobe flash and google chrome are eating the ram..i don't know why..each opened tab in chrome uses around 100 mb..but i think we're getting a little offtopic here...

Who has glitches?

I'd like about 3 people to send me their VAINILLA!!!!!! DSDT. Please state if you need dual link.

blueking

i have glitches,
i think you should already have my vanilla dsdt since you patched mine

Has anyone tried to disable SpreadON and Render Standby?
Now i reinstall OS and can't try it by myself.

grst.png

8GB RAM, HD 3000, BIOS F20.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    47.7 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back