Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

I can't dismiss the Clover update dialog with the "Not Now" button. File -> Import -> IOReg Dump (either option) closes the app with no message if no dump is in IOReg. v1.8.0 also had an issue where it would close when opening an IOReg Dump that was present - I had to revert to v1.7.9.

Same for me.

@headkaze, thanks for your great work.
I have a question for you. I have a bcm943602cs wifi BT PCIe combo card but it needs an usb connector to power the BT. However if I connect the usb cable to the XHC controller with the header was set to 255. It sleeps very well. But if I connect it to the EHC controller, neither 0 nor 2 can put it into sleep. The system has the behavior of instant weak. If I set the EHC usb header to 255, the system could not catch the BT, in IORegistry the usb header would totally disappear.
I noticed in hackintool, when I set an usb 2.0 connector to internal, it would be 0 in the USBPorts.kext. If that means usb 2.0 header has trouble getting sleep? Thanks!

I can't dismiss the Clover update dialog with the "Not Now" button. File -> Import -> IOReg Dump (either option) closes the app with no message if no dump is in IOReg. v1.8.0 also had an issue where it would close when opening an IOReg Dump that was present - I had to revert to v1.7.9.
Can you please download and try again.

I noticed in hackintool, when I set an usb 2.0 connector to internal, it would be 0 in the USBPorts.kext.
Setting it to "Internal" should set it to 255 not 0. Did you export USBPorts.kext again?

My apologies to @jaymonkey and @CaseySJ for updating the GUI again! I really thought it needed a re-organization due to the recent feature additions. Now the framebuffer patching is under its own "Intel" tab. Interested in hearing your feedback.

My apologies to @jaymonkey and @CaseySJ for updating the GUI again! I really thought it needed a re-organization due to the recent feature additions. Now the framebuffer patching is under its own "Intel" tab. Interested in hearing your feedback.

Hi @headkaze,

I can see your though process on the new icon-menu layout .. makes sense once i wrapped my head around it.

Can you explain the purpose of the padlock icon ? ...
Does this need to be unlocked for Hackingtool to write changes to config.plist ? .. or something else ?

Cheers
Jay

Ps: Love the new app icon .. looks great.

Could you make the window resizable in an upcoming version? It's often annoyingly small now, especially for things like logs.

Yes, I did but it’s 1.7.9.
I have the same issue (1.8.0 & 1.8.1) , the exported USBPorts.kext plist set the internal port to 0, rather than 255.

I found the only way to close the update dialog box, in the Clover info tab, click the "Download Clover" button let it download the Clover, then restart the hackintool, the update dialog box will not prompt again.

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 11.34.52 PM.png

Back