Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

Added in 1.6.7 :)
Thanks, @headkaze. But I think the latest MacBook Air uses i5-8210Y (Amber Lake), which uses the KBL graphics Framebuffer. The device id should be 0x87C0 as per this page . So could you please add this in your next release?

What? :crazy:
Actually, as I can't boot with the config file after installing lilu+whatevergreen, I used the default config file(I copied the bootable USB's config file into drive's EFI) where by default 0x12345678 is set in IntelGFX section. Is this the correct device id? If not then how can I get the correct device id?
Remove the IntelGFX value and read this guide. You only need to set a device-id if you're spoofing some other hardware otherwise use the default device-id for your hardware.

If your profile is accurate your video is HD4600 so use an ig-platform-id of 0x0d220003:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=false
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0
- config.plist/Devices/Properties:
Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Properties</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
                <data>
                AwAiDQ==
                </data>
            </dict>
        </dict>
    </dict>

Thanks, @headkaze. But I think the latest MacBook Air uses i5-8210Y (Amber Lake), which uses the KBL graphics Framebuffer. The device id should be 0x87C0 as per this page . So could you please add this in your next release?
I thought I did add it?

Remove the IntelGFX value and read this guide. You only need to set a device-id if you're spoofing some other hardware otherwise use the default device-id for your hardware.

If your profile is accurate your video is HD4600 so use an ig-platform-id of 0x0d220003:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=false
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0
- config.plist/Devices/Properties:
Code:
    <key>Devices</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Properties</key>
        <dict>
            <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
            <dict>
                <key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
                <data>
                AwAiDQ==
                </data>
            </dict>
        </dict>
    </dict>

Sorry. I was not building for my profile mentioned machine. I'm building it for a new machine. Config:
Mobo: Asus Prime H370-Plus
CPU: i3-8100 with UHD 630
My previous screenshot of fbpatcher is showing it.

Sorry. I was not building for my profile mentioned machine. I'm building it for a new machine. Config:
Mobo: Asus Prime H370-Plus
CPU: i3-8100 with UHD 630
My previous screenshot of fbpatcher is showing it.
Please read the guide.

Please read the guide.
I already had. Can you specifically mentioned which section I look twice please as I made all necessary change before applying AAPL,platform-id in devices section. But I think what I'm missing is maybe the actual device id and ig-platform-id for i3-8100. Here is the plist file you can check.

Attachments

• config_fbpatcher.plist
    7.2 KB · Views: 175
I already had. Can you specifically mentioned which section I look twice please as I made all necessary change before applying AAPL,platform-id in devices section. But I think what I'm missing is maybe the actual device id and ig-platform-id for i3-8100. Here is the plist file you can check.
That looks fine to me. What is the problem?

Intel FB-Patcher v1.6.8 Released
- Added framebuffer-camellia and framebuffer-flags patching support

Back