Graphics
Intel HD4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello RehabMan. I want to ask you for some help with my battery. after updating to 10.11 from 10.10 i have red battery without cable and 10 minutes of remaining time...
i don't understand why and what i need to do with ACPIBatteryManager or something else...
help me pls. say what information i need to give you.

thanks)

Hello RehabMan. I want to ask you for some help with my battery. after updating to 10.11 from 10.10 i have red battery without cable and 10 minutes of remaining time...
i don't understand why and what i need to do with ACPIBatteryManager or something else...
help me pls. say what information i need to give you.

thanks)

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attachments

• MacBook Air — Konstantin.ioreg
    2.6 MB · Views: 94
here it is

I don't see much wrong with the battery status, although CycleCount is rather large due to the difference between MaxCapacity (0xe28) and DesignCapacity (0x1450) (battery is at 45% or original capacity).

I don't see much wrong with the battery status, although CycleCount is rather large due to the difference between MaxCapacity (0xe28) and DesignCapacity (0x1450) (battery is at 45% or original capacity).
stop. i need to do ioreg with power cable plugged in our plugged out? or is it no difference?

stop. i need to do ioreg with power cable plugged in our plugged out? or is it no difference?

No difference. The ioreg clearly shows your battery significantly degraded. It is time to replace the battery. And that's what OS X is telling you.

No difference. The ioreg clearly shows your battery significantly degraded. It is time to replace the battery. And that's what OS X is telling you.
but in windows battery is OK. it is working like a normal battery
and in 10.10 i do not have red battery status...
status was valid and showed all right

but in windows battery is OK. it is working like a normal battery

At 45% capacity. Your battery is working the same in OS X, it is just that OS X is being nice and telling you your hardware needs some maintenance.

At 45% capacity. Your battery is working the same in OS X, it is just that OS X is being nice and telling you your hardware needs some maintenance.
so you thing i really need to go in service with my battery?

so you thing i really need to go in service with my battery?

If the data is valid, your battery is significantly degraded. As to whether you take any action, that is your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back