Contribute
Register

Recovery image verification failed and OsxAptioFixDrv problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i know PBI is not being maintained anymore...any other kexts i should update?

see Projects link in signature

Also, i am getting "locked, waiting for lock." message on terminal...

What are you doing in Terminal that causes the message?

the sudo touch + kextcache procedure...it eventually ends doing it

the sudo touch + kextcache procedure...it eventually ends doing it

It is normal, especially if you just made a change to /S/L/E immediately before trying the kextcache rebuild.

You can also use 'sudo kextcache -i /'.

Is there a tutorial to do everything PBI does manually, with updated kexts? Your github only has the files. There is something that PBI does that creates kp on my instalation...i´ve just copied Clover folder from my USB again, and no more kp (i did install intelbacklight.kext like you said, and booted with -v, and used sudo touch etc, but still got kp)

Regarding AppleHDA_probook.kext, if i choose to use it, what should i do besides applying it?

Is there a tutorial to do everything PBI does manually, with updated kexts? Your github only has the files.

Not yet. Using my files has been (recently) discussed in the ProBook guide thread though...

There is something that PBI does that creates kp on my instalation...i´ve just copied Clover folder from my USB again, and no more kp (i did install intelbacklight.kext like you said, and booted with -v, and used sudo touch etc, but still got kp)

Boot verbose, show photo of KP.

Regarding AppleHDA_probook.kext, if i choose to use it, what should i do besides applying it?

Make sure you're using the correct layout-id as documented in Resources_ProBook/README.txt.

Guess what...i did it all again, including running PBI CE, then applied IntelBacklight.kext, and now it boots fine...i just have to make sound work - can you give me the direct link for the readme file you mentioned? I am not finding it

Doing all the kext updates, i guess i´ll have to do that for the next version of OSX, by that time PBI should be useless, no?

Guess what...i did it all again, including running PBI CE, then applied IntelBacklight.kext, and now it boots fine...i just have to make sound work - can you give me the direct link for the readme file you mentioned? I am not finding it

Doing all the kext updates, i guess i´ll have to do that for the next version of OSX, by that time PBI should be useless, no?

https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch

Look in the Resources_ProBook directory.

Ok, done...i have working sound :) Thanks a lot, yet again, for your patience

Just asking I have 4540s and for sound I see that I need layoutid 13 but what do I do with it does it go in config.plist or is it a DSDT patch or what and guessing you install applehda_probook.kext to L/E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back