Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I suddenly faced these problems:

Recovery image verification failed - when i try to boot from hd

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting Overrides for IABootfiles/boot.efi, when i try to boot from my USB installer, even if i try to run the El Capitan installer...

Before i faced this problem, i was able to boot without caches with the USB pen, and tried to repair caches with the terminal comand RehabMan gave me, but i was unable because it was saying "locked"...i guess that is the problem

I can boot into Windows if i remove all Clover boot options, only in this case.

What can i do? (i don´t have a real Mac)

I suddenly faced these problems:

Recovery image verification failed - when i try to boot from hd

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting Overrides for IABootfiles/boot.efi, when i try to boot from my USB installer, even if i try to run the El Capitan installer...

Before i faced this problem, i was able to boot without caches with the USB pen, and tried to repair caches with the terminal comand RehabMan gave me, but i was unable because it was saying "locked"...i guess that is the problem

I can boot into Windows if i remove all Clover boot options, only in this case.

What can i do? (i don´t have a real Mac)

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

I was able to boot from USB by copying the original installer files to the Clover partition on USB...

However, now i get a kp with garbled screen when i try to boot from HD

I ran into the same problem. Replace OsxAptioFixdrv with OsxAptioFixdrv2 see if that helps.

How can i do that? Via Clover Configurator?

Edit: just did it, will see if it works

Mount EFI either using Terminal or Clover Configurator and put OsxAptioFixDrv2 in EFI/Clover/Drivers64UEFI.

It did not solve my kp problem...still get garbled screen, then reboot...i am only able to boot via USB

I was able to boot from USB by copying the original installer files to the Clover partition on USB...

However, now i get a kp with garbled screen when i try to boot from HD

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Here is my clover folder

Regarding the photo...you mean the last screen right before the kp right? I´ll do that next

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5 MB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back