GeForce GTX 280
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi

I had Yosemite on my PC before, but messed with the settings and could not enter the OS. Now I would like to make a clean install with El Capitan.

Intel Core i7 CPU
GeForce GTX 280
ms 7522
x58

I reach this: IMG_0128.JPG

I'l choose the Boot Mac os X from USB... black screen with apple logo and then reboot...

I tried to load with GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0 ( last Yosemite install worked with those ) and also tried with nv_disable=1

Also disconnected other HD, but with no luck.

I think BIOS settings are right...

Any simple ideas to fix it? :)

Thank You

Thank You very much for Your fast reply.
I tried it twice :) and same thing, reboot after about 20 sec... :(
But it after Options/Boot Args:dart=0

You should try the following boot options :
cpus=1 nv_disable=1

GraphicsEnabler=Yes and PCIRootUID=0 can be removed

Thank you, removed dart=1 and entered cpus=1 nv_disable=1 and it loaded the installer.

I'l choose the Boot Mac os X from USB... black screen with apple logo and then reboot...

Please put your specific motherboard model, CPU model, and GPU model into the system configuration area on the left, and/or your signature. It's hard to give you good advice without having that information on hand on every post (just in the first post is not good enough).

Then, please boot verbose (space bar from the Clover menu) and post a photo of the text on the screen just before the reboot.

Thank You,

with -v I get nothing black screen with white cursor ( not blinking ) and then +++++++++++++++++++++++ and reboot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back