CPU
2.9 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Graphics
Intel/AMD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could help me. I have realtek ALC662 sound and I can't get it working. I have tried every kext and patch and nothing has worked. Hda Enabler and patched AppleHDA recognizes it but no sound. All voodoohda cause panic. Any help would be appreciated. I have an HP P6710T with Nvidia Geforce GT430 and no DSDT.

For a 662 ML AppleHDA solution, see ALC889A, Gigabyte (Intel): now having a working front mic - Sound - InsanelyMac Forum. There is no enabler option with the linked solution. Set dsdt/HDEF/layout-id as specified in the 662 Read_me_first.
The only thing is I don't have a DSDT. I have knowledge with Windows pc's but not macs so I don't really get what their talking about in some of the posts. Could I use an hdaenabler kext with the patched apple HDA provided on the link. And thank you for helping me

Just Tried it with HDAENABLER.kext just to see what would happen and it did not work.

Post number two doesn't say anything that could help me. ( I don't think)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-15 at 8.29.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-15 at 8.29.56 PM.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 462
Post #2 of this thread (above)!!!!!!
Thanks
One problem, I deleted the original AppleHDA.kext from my PC. Would you happen to be able to upload the original one?

Ok so I tried what it says and it doesn't work, it is possible that I did something wrong but I don't really know. Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back