Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
@RehabMan
I fixed that issue in OSX Sierra 10.12.6 by removing ACPIBatteryManager.Kext from S/L/E, applied Probook Generic DSDT Patch, and installed a patched AppleSmartBatteryManager.Kext

I was able to determine that this AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext you attached is ACPIBatteryManager.kext v1.33.
Additionally, I was able to determine that 1.34 also worked, and that the change that causes this problem was introduced in 1.40 (eg. 1.33 works, but not 1.40).
I reverted the change causing the problem in v1.71. It is available on bitbucket.

I was able to determine that this AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext you attached is ACPIBatteryManager.kext v1.33.
Additionally, I was able to determine that 1.34 also worked, and that the change that causes this problem was introduced in 1.40 (eg. 1.33 works, but not 1.40).
I reverted the change causing the problem in v1.71. It is available on bitbucket.
Thanks Man... Now finally the battery issue is resolved....

Could someone please help me? I recently made a hackintosh by following the 2017 customac mini. everything went well except the software did not recognize, the wifi module that cam with the motherboard. I used the ethernet port until it suddenly claimed that it was not connected. Could some one please tell me what is going on and how to fix it.

Could someone please help me? I recently made a hackintosh by following the 2017 customac mini. everything went well except the software did not recognize, the wifi module that cam with the motherboard. I used the ethernet port until it suddenly claimed that it was not connected. Could some one please tell me what is going on and how to fix it.

Desktop questions are off-topic on the laptop forum.
You should post your question in the appropriate desktop forum.

Desktop questions are off-topic on the laptop forum.
You should post your question in the appropriate desktop forum.
I have tried to start a conversasion but the website said that I have not had enough posts.

Back