Contribute
Register

[README] Common (some unsolved) Problems in 10.12 Sierra

I know that HD530 has glitch in 10.12 but anyone can tell me is that possible to enable full 1.5G VRAM in 10.12
Mine only show 7M VRAM :(

i have problem with cpu , it's overheating reach 63 degrees , Fan works fast and loud

There is a problem when the NVIDIA graphic when my laptop sleep. I desactivated with the capitan tutorial, but when my laptop sleep, NVIDIA activate but not appear in information system

is it true apple is shifting to arm processor A series for future macbook series and abandon intel ptocessor? what wil happen to the hackintosh community then?

No one can predict the future.

is it true apple is shifting to arm processor A series for future macbook series and abandon intel ptocessor? what wil happen to the hackintosh community then?

Idk about that... ARM processors have no balls, compared to Intels' newer gen i5/i7
Didn't Apple move away from PPC mostly because of lacking performance? Seems like an idiotic move to go down the same road

Hell, if anything, they should port macOS to iPad, rather than shift to ARM. I have much love for OSX, but iOS is just a piece of shite

Intel is the default and mainstream way to go
In this case, if Apple decides to shift over to ARM, it'll be suicidal. ARM is not powerful enough compared to high end intels.
Eventually customers will smarten up as well

There is a problem when the NVIDIA graphic when my laptop sleep. I desactivated with the capitan tutorial, but when my laptop sleep, NVIDIA activate but not appear in information system
Check out this guide - here and follow up sleep problems.
Also you can TRY to duplicate code in _WAK or etc.

No way, not for MacBook Pro at least.
ARM just can't handle some professional programs for video render at least.

Maybe for MacBook Air, but Core M is more capable.

Back