Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 15 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Success(-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are just the kexts from the clover folder vettex posted. i have not added any and just removed the ones mentioned for wifi, battery, i2c etc.

Not sure of what your point is.

well you're complaining that i am doing it wrong and all im telling you is i followed what was said here.

Attachments

• IMG_20180924_231046.jpg
    IMG_20180924_231046.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 60
well you're complaining that i am doing it wrong and all im telling you is i followed what was said here.

Did you add the -cdfon flag for your 4k display? (required due to pixel clock limit)

Also, you cannot rely on others to provide kexts that actually work together. Get your own copy of current kexts from github.

yes i have that flag. youre right i can't but i had my own gathered kexts and that didnt work either so whats the harm is trying the kexts that someone else has had success with...

yes i have that flag. youre right i can't but i had my own gathered kexts and that didnt work either so whats the harm is trying the kexts that someone else has had success with...

Well, when you're shown that those kexts don't even go together, ...

My kext folder is a copy of Jomjani's from the first few pages on this post. They're not the most up to date ones because why fix what isn't broken? Those worked so I just rolled with it. Also, I'm using the new Whatevergreen and Lilu to try and get Mojave you and running on this laptop and from what I've read, the new versions no longer support the fake Skylake PCIID, which would require diving deeper into Frame Buffer Patching to get it to work right. Trying to keep it simple for now is all. The kexts have worked for others, as long as everyone is using the same build of High Sierra.

Kilabyte, what build of High Sierra did you install? That could be a factor here. The successful installs all seem to be on Build #17G65

The special build, 17G2112 would require the latest Whatevergreen and Lilu Kexts for the native support of the Intel 630 Graphics

@kilabyte hey, try to install from unibeast the high sierra with this flags: dart=0 -liluforce -v nvda_drv=1 keepsyms=1 debug=0x100 kext-dev-mode=1 -wegdbg -no_compat_check

Once the installation starts the computer resets after 10 seconds, boot again from the usb with this flags and continue with the installation icon.

My kext folder is a copy of Jomjani's from the first few pages on this post. They're not the most up to date ones because why fix what isn't broken? Those worked so I just rolled with it. Also, I'm using the new Whatevergreen and Lilu to try and get Mojave you and running on this laptop and from what I've read, the new versions no longer support the fake Skylake PCIID, which would require diving deeper into Frame Buffer Patching to get it to work right. Trying to keep it simple for now is all. The kexts have worked for others, as long as everyone is using the same build of High Sierra.

Kilabyte, what build of High Sierra did you install? That could be a factor here. The successful installs all seem to be on Build #17G65

The special build, 17G2112 would require the latest Whatevergreen and Lilu Kexts for the native support of the Intel 630 Graphics

Best that you grab current builds of all kexts from github/bitbucket.

Nobody has gotten Sleep to work yet, not that has been reported anyways.
Hmmm, this is weird.
I did get sleep to work but its very unstable and therefore unusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back