Not open for further replies.
here it is 8700k z370 ultra gaming, 32GB, Radeon VII, iGPU on 64MB on bios

exactly what i got. and no freezing!!

whoohooo!! progress!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 9.48.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 9.48.21 PM.png
    334.8 KB · Views: 95
it should not be "unknown" anymore ... I think you're missing something...in any case, it is good
what do you think i missed? I just run the update from the "about this mac" "software update" should I do a clean install?

what do you think i missed? I just run the update from the "about this mac" "software update" should I do a clean install?

I do not realize, but look at the result of mwa3aan...anyway it does not matter ... well there is support

I think the problem now is how to adjust the fans. I think it is not spinning at the right RPM on certain load temps. With the supported native drivers it should match.. I don't really hear the fans scream on full loads :)

I think the problem now is how to adjust the fans. I think it is not spinning at the right RPM on certain load temps. With the supported native drivers it should match.. I don't really hear the fans scream on full loads :)

is card reference with 3 fans? I have not seen a boards that look different ...

Does anyone have any idea when 10.14.5 will be released? My Radeon Vii came today, but I think I want to wait. Or if I do the beta can you just update via app store or go though the same traditional hackintosh process again?

Apple releases are generally about 6 weeks apart - that obviously can change and is dependent on many things that Apple alone have control over. 10.14.4 was released only a few days ago (Monday 25th, but was tentatively expected to drop at the end of last week)

Install 10.14.4 and enrol in the Apple Beta Software Program, you will then gain access to the Beta downloads.
https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back