Contribute
Register

Radeon Vega RX 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a Vega 56 Geekbench! Its in HS 13.1 so it will likely increase to 175,000 - 180,000 in 13.2. My Vega 64 went from 180,000 to 200,000+ when I switched to 13.2 so more support is coming and the OpenGl is improving Uningine until 13.2 would not run in ExtremeHD mode without tearing and laggy performance due to anti-aliasing or multi screen settings. Now it runs like butter but scores could improved. But then again, Apple has never been big on OpenGl performance, its always about 20% lower than in Windows.

RX 56 Vega geekbench.png

Attachments

• RX 56 Vega geekbench.png
    RX 56 Vega geekbench.png
    549.2 KB · Views: 148
I have been testing my Vega RX64 and so far I'm still not get the correct identification on "about this Mac" page. The RX 580 with lilu and Whatevergreen shows ok and the general performance is very good to now. When changing to the Vega I can run without Lilu but even with whaterevergreen still not showing the type properly. Question to someone using X-plane.....Can you run it?
So far I only can run with basic settings and the screen doesn't show right.

The
I have been testing my Vega RX64 and so far I'm still not get the correct identification on "about this Mac" page. The RX 580 with lilu and Whatevergreen shows ok and the general performance is very good to now. When changing to the Vega I can run without Lilu but even with whaterevergreen still not showing the type properly. Question to someone using X-plane.....Can you run it?
So far I only can run with basic settings and the screen doesn't show right.
whatevergreenkext doesn't have the naming right. Do you have AMD RX xxx?

I use iHex to edit that name to AMD Vega 64, if you have an account at the Isane Mac site you could send me your AMD1000Controllerkext I can modify it for you. Can't do it here.

Or, you could download iHex and do it yourself with basic instructions.

I just finally got my NVIDIA Drivers working on a High Sierra install and this is what mine benchmarked.View media item 189594

The

whatevergreenkext doesn't have the naming right. Do you have AMD RX xxx?

I use iHex to edit that name to AMD Vega 64, if you have an account at the Isane Mac site you could send me your AMD1000Controllerkext I can modify it for you. Can't do it here.

Or, you could download iHex and do it yourself with basic instructions.

Thank you....I did last night via iHex.....

Attachments

• Geekbench-4_1_0-OpenGL.png
    Geekbench-4_1_0-OpenGL.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back