Contribute
Register

Radeon RX 580 Sapphire 8GB Black Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be on the safe side I have uploaded the complete origin folder. Thank you very much for your help.
Try this one, make sure to remove all patches in Clover config related to GPU, no renames or any kind of patches.

Attachments

• SSDT-GFX.aml
    428 bytes · Views: 449
Try this one, make sure to remove all patches in Clover config related to GPU, no renames or any kind of patches.

I have the same problem. is this SSDT can work for me? or need specific DSDT for set up?

I have the same problem. is this SSDT can work for me? or need specific DSDT for set up?
Since you are also using a Z170 it should also work for you. If it doesn't upload original DSDT.

Since you are also using a Z170 it should also work for you. If it doesn't upload original DSDT.

It doesn't work for me! I am using patched DSDT maybe this is the problem. I can also don't make an update because of this black screen issue I guess! After restart monitor going to sleep during install update;

Last edited:
It doesn't work for me! I am using patched DSDT maybe this is the problem. I can also don't make an update because of this black screen issue I guess! After restart monitor going to sleep during install update;
Try this Clover folder with the edits I have made and SSDTs I have added. I removed your DSDT and made SSDTs for each DSDT edit you had. You also had ATI Injection turned on in your config.plist which I turned off because I said above to remove all GPU patches. *Reminder* Test with a USB drive first, if it works then replace your Clover folder in you HDD ESP>EFI folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Try this Clover folder with the edits I have made and SSDTs I have added. I removed your DSDT and made SSDTs for each DSDT edit you had. You also had ATI Injection turned on in your config.plist which I turned off because I said above to remove all GPU patches. *Reminder* Test with a USB drive first, if it works then replace your Clover folder in you HDD ESP>EFI folder.

I test it. No boot. Monitor going to sleep after finishing verbose. Don't stuck no any errors after finishing verbose directly monitor going to sleep.

I test it. No boot. Monitor going to sleep after finishing verbose. Don't stuck no any errors after finishing verbose directly monitor going to sleep.

How many monitors do you have plugged in? I ask because when ever I have to do an update, or fresh install if I have two monitors plugged in it does similar to what you are describing. Or maybe just unplug and replug the monitor from the video card!

How many monitors do you have plugged in? I ask because when ever I have to do an update, or fresh install if I have two monitors plugged in it does similar to what you are describing. Or maybe just unplug and replug the monitor from the video card!

I have just one monitor.

So I did a fresh install from USB and used HDMI which worked fine. Now that I have a working copy (Minus sound and USB 3) I can try your solutions. Will have another go tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back