Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> R9 390 Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I made a fresh install, now its booting again here is my EFI partition with a screenshot of my config.plist

Now what I have to do ? I should use the Lilu and WEG kext, or use the FakeId to make my gpu work ?

EDIT : Just try to install with Multibeast, computer booting but can't have the good resolution, but now my card seem reconized with the wrong stat :

Attachments

• EFI2.zip
    22.4 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Well, I made a fresh install, now its booting again here is my EFI partition with a screenshot of my config.plist View attachment 386268

Now what I have to do ? I should use the Lilu and WEG kext, or use the FakeId to make my gpu work ?

EDIT : Just try to install with Multibeast, computer booting but can't have the good resolution, but now my card seem reconized with the wrong stat :
View attachment 386273
  • Try this Edited EFI to replace the currently present EFI in your Mojave SSD after mounting the EFI using CCG.
  • If it is still not helping to show full Resolution , we will try editing config.plist_ Devices andconfig.plist _Graphics SECTIONS.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 157
Its fixed, thank's for your help !
To anyone having trouble with R9 390 :
- Install Lilu and WEG
-Edit the config.plist like that ( btw remove the Ig-platform-id and InjectIntel) :

Its fixed, thank's for your help !
To anyone having trouble with R9 390 :
- Install Lilu and WEG
-Edit the config.plist like that ( btw remove the Ig-platform-id and InjectIntel) :
View attachment 386378View attachment 386379
Great! Congrats :clap:
Why don't you post a full HowTo install MOJAVE 10.14.3 on H81 with AMD Radeon R9 390?
That can be a nice gesture for all the help you got from this Forum.

That's a nice idea why not !
Will make a post soon then ! :wave:

Have tried the fake ID (mine is 0x67B11002) and the graphics tweaks in config, along with Lilu and whatevergreen but does not work for me. Can only get 1280 display on a 34inch monitor. Sucks a lot at the moment!

Hi guys!

Im also trying to get mojave boot with hw acceleration but with the settings above i end up with a black screen. Otherwise i get "Display 7mb" i Read something about loading the vbios but is that safe?

Hi guys!

Im also trying to get mojave boot with hw acceleration but with the settings above i end up with a black screen. Otherwise i get "Display 7mb" i Read something about loading the vbios but is that safe?
  • This is a [SOLVED] post useful only to read and find tips from.
  • It is best for you to make your own post choosing your own Title and providing properly filled Hardware in Profile.
  • OP was planning to post a full GUIDE but none seen so far!

Please note, in your Profile you have a very strange Motherboard: Self made!
Incomplete and unhelpful for any troubleshoot Name of CPU : Intel!
Intel is a Company name the Processor
has a Model Name with suffix that gives other details about the Processor

Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6670: used to be supported in HS with tweaks. Don't know if the Graphics is supported in Mojave.
  • Please edit your profile to list the hardware correctly to get help.

• This is a list I collected from my Internet search of
AMD cards Supported in Mojave

• SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7950 Mac Edition
  • · AMD Radeon RX 560
  • · AMD Radeon RX 570
  • · AMD Radeon RX 580
  • · AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100
  • · AMD Radeon RX Vega 56
  • · AMD Radeon RX Vega 64
  • · AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100
  • · AMD Radeon Frontier Edition
  • I have tested MSI AMD Radeon Rx 560 and it works in Mojave without any config.plist editing but needs CLOVER/kexts/Other :Lilu+WEG+AppleALC.kext and in my GA-Z370P D3 MoBO: CSM Support Enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back