Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus H81M-plus
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
R9 390
Hey guys im a little bit lost, i just installed Majevo on my computer but my graphic card (AMD Radeon R9 SM-390) is reconized as a 5mb card,
i tried this : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...on-sierra-10-12-and-high-sierra-10-13.210574/
But it make my computer crash when i boot "LockScreen State..", and when i disable the Inject Ati option in clover i can boot.
Anyone know how to fix my gpu ? thx in advance !

EDIT :
Config :
-Motherboard : Asus H81M-plus
-CPU : Intel I5 4670K
-GPU : AMD Radeon R9 390 Series
-Bootloader : Clover

Last edited:
Hey guys im a little bit lost, i just installed Majevo on my computer but my graphic card (AMD Radeon R9 SM-390) is reconized as a 5mb card,
i tried this : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...on-sierra-10-12-and-high-sierra-10-13.210574/
But it make my computer crash when i boot "LockScreen State..", and when i disable the Inject Ati option in clover i can boot.
Anyone know how to fix my gpu ? thx in advance !
You are only a little bit lost; I got totally lost on reading your post :)
I could not to find your Motherboard, CPU and the Graphics in your Profile to help you.
We are constantly reminded by the Moderators quoting the Rules and showing us the link to profile to add the hardware to Profile to get proper help.

You are only a little bit lost; I got totally lost on reading your post :)
I could not to find your Motherboard, CPU and the Graphics in your Profile to help you.
We are constantly reminded by the Moderators quoting the Rules and showing us the link to profile to add the hardware to Profile to get proper help.
-Thx for your answer, i edited my post, and update my profil :angel:.

-Thx for your answer, i edited my post, and update my profil :angel:.

• Can you upload the CLOVER from your Mojave System Disk as a zipped file.?
  • You can use the bulleted steps from -> #4
  • After Clicking Mount EFI (shown on that linked Post), locate your Mojave System disk on the Right Panel of CCG and then click "Mount Partition"
  • Locate the Black EFI icon on the Desktop > EFI Folder> CLOVER Folder .
  • Right click CLOVER > Compress CLOVER> Attach to the post.
Edited : ignore the first bullet that is for USB;the rest of the bulleted steps are common for USB Installer and System Disk

Here is the clover folder :

Attachments

• CLOVER.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
There is No need to upload to Third party Sight.; for the benefit of everyone, please attach all uploads to Forum, so that everything is viewed from the Forum pages.
rar compression requires an Apple Rar- extractor ( I have it) that many may not have.
Zip is automatically decompressed in Mac/Hack on clicking the archive.

• I find you have an unusual CLOVER FileTree. [see Uploaded image]
    • Usually kexts are loaded to RAM disk during boot from /EFI/CLOVER/Other Folder .
    • The numbered folders in CLOVER/kexts/ are ignored.
  • Have you installed Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext in /Library/Extensions folder using a kext Installer like Kext Utility |Kext Wizard|KextBeast or using Terminal commands?
  • I would suggest copying and pasting required kexts from /CLOVER/kexts/10.14 to CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Then SendToTrash all Numbered folders.
  • You have some unwanted kexts in your pasted ones. I have redlined them to be REMOVED.
  • Your config.plist_Boot has wrong Arg [Edited image uploaded]
After installing the Lilu+WEG in /L/E and editing CLOVER , reboot and check.
If it does not resolve the issue , you may need additional fixes.

Attachments

• CLOVER FileTree..png
    CLOVER FileTree..png
    96.6 KB · Views: 557
  • config.plist_BOOT.png
    config.plist_BOOT.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 537
I edited my post, i follow what you said but again stuck in the loading screen the last message in log are :
X86PlatformShim : : start - Failed to send stepper
-AppleHDADriver : : layoutLoadCallback ( <ptr>, 1, -603947002, 0, 0, 0)
-AppleHDADriver : : layoutLoadCallback ( <ptr>, 2,0, <ptr>, 1615)
IoConsoleUsers : time(0) 0->0, lin0, llk 1,
IoConsoleUsers : gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

I have installed Lilu and WEG with CloverConfigurator.

I edited my post, i follow what you said but again stuck in the loading screen the last message in log are :
X86PlatformShim : : start - Failed to send stepper
-AppleHDADriver : : layoutLoadCallback ( <ptr>, 1, -603947002, 0, 0, 0)
-AppleHDADriver : : layoutLoadCallback ( <ptr>, 2,0, <ptr>, 1615)
IoConsoleUsers : time(0) 0->0, lin0, llk 1,
IoConsoleUsers : gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

I have installed Lilu and WEG with CloverConfigurator.
  • That transcribed Verbose boot text indicates Graphics hang.
  • I assume your AMD Radeon is connected to Monitor's HDMI, DVI, or Display port using the same type of cable and your BIOS is set to PCIE as Initial Display output.
  • Please Upload CLOVER from Mojave System disk as zipped file

I have a DVi to HDMI cable, bios set to PCIE as initial display output, i cant modify with Clover Configurator, then i removed the nvda_drv=1 in the clover option on bootscreen. Still not booting, same error.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    25.7 MB · Views: 108
I have a DVi to HDMI cable, bios set to PCIE as initial display output, i cant modify with Clover Configurator, then i removed the nvda_drv=1 in the clover option on bootscreen. Still not booting, same error.
You have sent me the same unedited CLOVER you had uploaded to me before. This one has no editing I suggested. [See Screen Capture of your EFI-CLOVER Tree ]
I did not check config.plist as I expect the same as before!

Attachments

• Your EFI .png
    Your EFI .png
    110.6 KB · Views: 320
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back