Hp spectre 2020
CPU
i7-1065G7
Graphics
Intel iris plus
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,
I have so troubled to install MacOS Mojave on a surface book 2(13" 8go 256go i7-8650U). The installation went well, but i don't succeed in having the intel uhd graphics 620 working. Whether i have no hardware acceleration with 20mo in graphics, or if i have followed other resources with right fake id, i have the hardware acceleration working well but only with usb c monitor(laptop screen is just black). I don't have find resources about making the surface book 2 a hackintosh, someone can share experiences ?

Attachments

• CLOVER 2.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 205
Did you use FB patch? I suggest you try to remove the patch from FB Patch, because I have had the same problem on the same device,
try:remove all “AddProperties”and “Properties” ,
add KextsToPatch “Disable minStolenSize less or equal fStolenMemorySize assertion, 10.14 (credit Austere.J)”

Clover injects your ID,using WhateverGreen.kext

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for you response.
I tried to remove all addProperties and properties, and add a new kexts to patch disable minStolenSize... find here(https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/334898-pre-release-macos-mojave/?page=70) but not sure if it's the right value. But by doing that macos just don't show any graphic card in "about this mac", and no hardware acceleration off course. If you have already install mojave on a surface book 2, can you upload the clover folder please ? That can really help me, i don't find any tutorial or ressources about the surface book 2.

Get pree build intel hd config from Rehabman. For boot make sure u have -cdfon and -disablegfxfirmware. Intelgfx 0x59168086. And ig-platform-id 0x591B0000. For SMBIOS make sure it is MacbookPro15,2.

Hello,
I have so troubled to install MacOS Mojave on a surface book 2(13" 8go 256go i7-8650U). The installation went well, but i don't succeed in having the intel uhd graphics 620 working. Whether i have no hardware acceleration with 20mo in graphics, or if i have followed other resources with right fake id, i have the hardware acceleration working well but only with usb c monitor(laptop screen is just black). I don't have find resources about making the surface book 2 a hackintosh, someone can share experiences ?

This is my surface book 2 15 build.. need more improvement.. trying to fix brightness and trackpad. If u find a fix let me know. Thx and hopefully it works for u

Attachments

• SURFACEBOOK 2.zip
    6 MB · Views: 309
This is my surface book 2 15 build.. need more improvement.. trying to fix brightness and trackpad. If u find a fix let me know. Thx and hopefully it works for u

Thank you so much for posting this!

Were you able to find out a fix for the trackpad and brightness? What about the graphic card, Does it work... And do you a good experience all together?

Thank you so much for your time!

Thank you so much for posting this!

Were you able to find out a fix for the trackpad and brightness? What about the graphic card, Does it work... And do you a good experience all together?

Thank you so much for your time!

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/surface-book-2-mojave-mini-guide.273499/

Try this person build which is much more optimised then mine. Also he mange to make the brightness work as well. Track pad works but no no gestures. (Gtx 1050 or 1060)Once the nvidia web driver for mojave comes out you probably can - only with external display not sure have to wait

Experience - Works like mac smooth

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/surface-book-2-mojave-mini-guide.273499/

Try this person build which is much more optimised then mine. Also he mange to make the brightness work as well. Track pad works but no no gestures. (Gtx 1050 or 1060)Once the nvidia web driver for mojave comes out you probably can - only with external display not sure have to wait

Experience - Works like mac smooth

Thank you so much! Let me know if you manage to make the trackpad fully work.

And I wish I could use the 1060....

Also do you have mac and windows in the surface?

Thank you so much! Let me know if you manage to make the trackpad fully work.

And I wish I could use the 1060....

Also do you have mac and windows in the surface?

Running Mac on usb right now.. windows taking to much space on my m2 drive but planing on installing on my internal m2 after I buy a external sdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back