Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus S56CB-XX173H (Clover)
CPU
i7-3537U
Graphics
HD4000, 1366x768
Hello,
as the title I need help for port discovery in High Sierra and for exclude useless usb on my pc desktop, I tried the following boot flag but I did not understand if it worked:
uia_exclude = HS01; HS02; HS11; HS12; USR1; PRT1, PRT2, PRT3
I attach the ioregistryreport screens, maybe you can help me because I do not understand if there are any other USB ports to be excluded or if the ports inserted in the FLAG have been excluded
I await a cordial reply,
Best regards

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png FLAG_USB.png

Hello,
as the title I need help for port discovery in High Sierra and for exclude useless usb on my pc desktop, I tried the following boot flag but I did not understand if it worked:
uia_exclude = HS01; HS02; HS11; HS12; USR1; PRT1, PRT2, PRT3
I attach the ioregistryreport screens, maybe you can help me because I do not understand if there are any other USB ports to be excluded or if the ports inserted in the FLAG have been excluded
I await a cordial reply,
Best regards

View attachment 311593 View attachment 311594 View attachment 311595 View attachment 311596 View attachment 311597 View attachment 311598 View attachment 311599 View attachment 311600 View attachment 311601 View attachment 311602 View attachment 311603 View attachment 311604 View attachment 311605 View attachment 311606 View attachment 311607 View attachment 311608

The uia_exclude flag affects only the devices for which USBInjectAll.kext is injecting ports.

@Montelli, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

But instead of creating ssdt, can I just use the uia_exclude boot flag?
(From the screens what ports injected the USBInjectAll.kext? first I was asking you how to use it, as you see by the screens I discovered the ports that work but I did not understand which I should to disable because there are several strings)

Last edited:
But instead of creating ssdt, can I just use the uia_exclude boot flag?
(From the screens what ports injected the USBInjectAll.kext? first I was asking you how to use it, as you see by the screens I discovered the ports that work but I did not understand which I should to disable because there are several strings)

The USBInjectAll.kext covers all the injections that USBInjectAll does (EH01/HUB1/EH02/HUB2/XHC).
Excluding ports is only part of proper USB configuration. You must also set the UsbConnector (and portType for hub ports) values to match the port usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back