Contribute
Register

Quadro M2000 not working with Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my config. Like I said with laptop, and I'm going to assume Optimus switch issues, it doesn't boot through every time, though as I've updated Sierra it's working almost every boot or every other boot, rarely 3-5. Really though I think the only thing in my config for graphics is NvidiaWeb system parameter and I installed the Web Drivers. Side note: I never got my HD530 working right, and don't really care but that config won't help with any of those issues.

bios set to discrete ( gpu) , disable legacy disable secure boot
no luck ..:( ,
-boot with nv_disable=1 , detected as nvidia chip model 8MB
-inject nvidia with fake id 0X10DE13F1 , detected as correct gpu Nvidia M2000M but with 0 MB .....
but thank's anyway .... :D

bios set to discrete ( gpu) , disable legacy disable secure boot
no luck ..:( ,
-boot with nv_disable=1 , detected as nvidia chip model 8MB
-inject nvidia with fake id 0X10DE13F1 , detected as correct gpu Nvidia M2000M but with 0 MB .....
but thank's anyway .... :D

I have the exact same results. I never had HD530 working, just boots as generic 8mb, fake id has 0 mb, but web drivers plus NvidiaWeb param works for me. Maybe try re-installing your web drivers (I'm on 358.05.05.15f01), also make sure web drivers is checked in the system preferences?

Hello KernelPan1c

> I just got my m2000m working by using the web drivers for m4000 and using nvda_drv=1 and a fake id for the m4000 >"0x10DE13F1" and Nvidia_inject=false.

I have a Lenovo P50 with NVidia Quadro M2000M and I'm new to Hackintosh. How did you get it work? will it work with High Sierra only or with Mojave as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back