Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Elite X2 G2
CPU
i5-7600U
Graphics
HD620
I picked up a Quadro M2000 for my hackintosh and it is not working. I have tried the latest Nvidia drivers with no luck. Can someone help me out? It boots to a "black screen" but I can type on the screen and there is a flashing of a cursor .

Bump...anyone?

I am having the same issue a previous user posted about with my Quadro M2000. It boots to a black screen that has a loading circle that goes away then a cursor flashes in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Then back to the spinning circle. Then the cursor flashes in the corner again. And it just repeats.

The card is a Quadro M2000, which is the same chipset as the GT 950/960.

Oddly enough, the machine boots fine when I throw my 980ti in there. Does anyone have any insight on what is the problem here?

If I boot disabling the nvidia drivers I can find the error in console: WindowServer[247]: mux_initialize: Couldn't find any matches

Heyya! Thanks for your insight. It looks like your post referred to the Quadro 2000M.. (A mobile gpu) Mine is the Quadro M2000. You think this would still apply to me?

Also, it seems like the model above, the M4000 works.

Heyya! Thanks for your insight. It looks like your post referred to the Quadro 2000M.. (A mobile gpu) Mine is the Quadro M2000. You think this would still apply to me?

Also, it seems like the model above, the M4000 works.

No insight at all, I just ran it through the forum search tool and that's what came up, not much else though.
Sadly just because the M4000 reportedly works does not mean that the M2000 will.

Good Luck

I just got my m2000m working by using the web drivers for m4000 and using nvda_drv=1 and a fake id for the m4000 "0x10DE13F1" and Nvidia_inject=false.

I just got my m2000m working by using the web drivers for m4000 and using nvda_drv=1 and a fake id for the m4000 "0x10DE13F1" and Nvidia_inject=false.
thx! i got my m2000 worked too, but have u checked the mem.freq. of your m2000m? mine is over 6GHz

thx! i got my m2000 worked too, but have u checked the mem.freq. of your m2000m? mine is over 6GHz
I realized the fakeID is unnecessary, just a coincidence and it actually only works for me every 2nd-5th boot attempt. Where would I find/check my memory frequency?

I realized the fakeID is unnecessary, just a coincidence and it actually only works for me every 2nd-5th boot attempt. Where would I find/check my memory frequency?
Hi there have almost same spec cpu and dgpu ..... would you be so kind sharing your config ..... is it sierra 10.12.5 ?? been trying to utilize m2000m on os x ..... with no luck .... when switch to discrete on bios , my sierra 10.12.5 can not startup .... only can startup with nv_disable=1 flag only .... :( ...... please elaborate guys ..... thank's

Here's my config. Like I said with laptop, and I'm going to assume Optimus switch issues, it doesn't boot through every time, though as I've updated Sierra it's working almost every boot or every other boot, rarely 3-5. Really though I think the only thing in my config for graphics is NvidiaWeb system parameter and I installed the Web Drivers. Side note: I never got my HD530 working right, and don't really care but that config won't help with any of those issues.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.5 KB · Views: 380
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back