Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
msi gaming plus
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
gtx 970
Hi everyone.

This is my first installation, I am a complete newbie, I had never done this in my life, so I am on a totally new path for myself.

I have read everything and I have followed all the guides but I still have the same problem, I have 2 days tried to solve this problem and I cannot find the solution!

My pc
i3-8100
Msi gaming plus b360
GTX 970-Nvidia

I will leave my efi folder because they need to check something

rsz_whatsapp_image_2020-01-02_at_53144_pm.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18 MB · Views: 86
Waste of time, there are no Mojave drivers for your GTX 970.

Ok thanks broth!

then

Is there any other OS operating system that supports my video card?Catalina? high sierra?

Ok thanks broth!

then

Is there any other OS operating system that supports my video card?Catalina? high sierra?
High Sierra will be the latest

since I am new to Hackintoshing and just completed my own first build I want to share I had the same issue come up. I assume this is happening as you try to boot to the install USB drive you created with Unibeast?

you may have placed the USB drive into a USB 3.0 port and it needs to be in USB 2.0 port in order to install

like I said I am new to this also so this may not be the cause but I had the same exact problem occur. I couldn't even get the USB installer to load and then I realized what port I put it in. Booted just fine after placing in a 2.0 port!

I have the same problem with high sierra
Perversely you are now off topic in your own thread - This is the Mojave Desktop Support forum.
For help with High Sierra you should post in High Sierra Desktop Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back