Contribute
Register

Prohibited Sign at Compatibly check..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it right. But I removed every Boot Args entry.
I will show you in attachment what was default Boot args.
I just want Hackintosh to perform better. Will it effect Hackintosh performance if I remove all Boot Args Entries.

If not what boot Args Entries should I keep.? How to know Wich one is right?

Attachments

• 20190809_224017.jpg
    20190809_224017.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 36
I got it right. But I removed every Boot Args entry.
I will show you in attachment what was default Boot args.
I just want Hackintosh to perform better. Will it effect Hackintosh performance if I remove all Boot Args Entries.

If not what boot Args Entries should I keep.? How to know Wich one is right?
  • Please note edited config.plist for what is the minimum needed Boot Flags for macOSMojave System Disk's EFI/CLOVER/config.plist_Boot
  • Only way to know what is the right Boot flags, is flawless boot to your macOSMojave Desktop!
  • Removing unneeded boot flags may reduce few seconds to total boot time.
  • You can consider boot flags as "driving directions" for the booting System disk (or Installer disk as the case may be).
    • If you give the wrong directions (wrong boot flags), it may not reach its destination ( Login Screen for System disk and macOS Utilities screen for the USB installer) .
    • If you give unnecessary but harmless boot flags , destination screen may take longer to reach.
  • Only trial and error or someone else with same hardware running macOSMojave can give you the RIGHT Boot Arguments.

Attachments

• 1.Boot Args..png
    1.Boot Args..png
    369.2 KB · Views: 63
I Removed all Boot Args. It's working fine. Thanks to you.

But I don't have HDMI audio in Hackintosh, it's Asus B360M-A, i5 9400, BenQ Led, audio working Fine in headphones (audio ports) (it's not showing HDMI output)

So what's the solution for this now?

I Removed all Boot Args. It's working fine. Thanks to you.

But I don't have HDMI audio in Hackintosh, it's Asus B360M-A, i5 9400, BenQ Led, audio working Fine in headphones (audio ports) (it's not showing HDMI output)

So what's the solution for this now?
  • I don't know why you are not getting HDMI audio.
  • To get some clue, please perform the following steps and upload Scree capture shots.
    • Click System Preferences from your Dock or Apple>System Preferences
    • Click Sound
    • Locate the 3 tabs: Input|Output|Sound Effects [See image]​
    • Click open each to your view and take a screen capture [ Press Windows key(CMD key) Shift key and 4 (NOT F4) to get a Cross-hair Mouse cursor and leave the keys. Using left Mouse button down, drag the mouse cursor from top Left corner of screen to bottom Right corner to enclose a rectangle and drop .Find the captured screens on the Desktop
    • ] (See uploaded images)

Attachments

• 1.System Preferences_Sound_Input.png
    1.System Preferences_Sound_Input.png
    48 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.System Preferences_Sound_Output.png
    2.System Preferences_Sound_Output.png
    50 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.System Preferences_Sound_Sound Effects.png
    3.System Preferences_Sound_Sound Effects.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 47
Status