Contribute
Register

Process bar stuck when upgrading to Catalina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ROG Maximus Formula IX
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 590
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, I have a problem upgrading my HACKINTOSH from Mojave to Catalina.
My specs here:
- i7 7700k
- Asus formula IX motherboard
- graphics Radeon RX 590.
My HACKINTOSH worked perfectly on Mojave, without any bugs or lags. I decided to upgrade it but when I boot it from “Boot macos Install from HD” after few seconds the progress bar stuck and I have to force the restart to get out of there. My clover version is 4934 and I’ve installed all the necessary Kexts (FakeSmc, Lily, whatevergreen).
The pic below shows what happens while booting macos install, but then it stuck there and I’m not able to read the code properly.
Hope you can help me.
Thanks

Attachments

• F2470C18-57DC-46F1-8DD1-3691CFAA07EB.jpeg
    F2470C18-57DC-46F1-8DD1-3691CFAA07EB.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 116
Hi everyone, I have a problem upgrading my HACKINTOSH from Mojave to Catalina.
My specs here:
- i7 7700k
- Asus formula IX motherboard
- graphics Radeon RX 590.
My HACKINTOSH worked perfectly on Mojave, without any bugs or lags. I decided to upgrade it but when I boot it from “Boot macos Install from HD” after few seconds the progress bar stuck and I have to force the restart to get out of there. My clover version is 4934 and I’ve installed all the necessary Kexts (FakeSmc, Lily, whatevergreen).
The pic below shows what happens while booting macos install, but then it stuck there and I’m not able to read the code properly.
Hope you can help me.
Thanks
search for 1683

also there are no drivers for your Nvidia Card, please amend your hardware profile. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back