Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, i have a problem with my Probook 4530s with Yosemite 10.10.2 and 4GB RAM, but when i use anything on USB, it comes and goes, it is like a loose contact.

it may be caused by btfirmwareuploader kext

Hello, i have a problem with my Probook 4530s with Yosemite 10.10.2 and 4GB RAM, but when i use anything on USB, it comes and goes, it is like a loose contact.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

I'm having similar problems to this on my HP Probook 4430s. 3 of my USB ports do this, but the one on the front right works fine. (As in the one on the right, closest to the screen when the laptop is open and looking at the screen.)

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).
View attachment RehabMan.zip

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.
View attachment IORegistry.ioreg

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Last login: Sat Apr  4 15:49:35 on ttys000
[/FONT][FONT=Menlo]MBP:~ macbook$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   13    2 0xffffff7f82275000 0x65000    0x65000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (3.1) <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]MBP:~ macbook$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   21    0 0xffffff7f81f20000 0x2b000    0x2b000    com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (218.0.0) <7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]   30    0 0xffffff7f81f1b000 0x3000     0x3000     com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient (218.0.0) <7 6 5 4 3 1>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]MBP:~ macbook$ [/FONT]

Which bluetooth firmware uploader are you using? Make sure not BTFirmwareUploader.kext, but instead use IOath3kfrmwr.kext.

No... don't see any issues in ioreg.

Sorry for alte answer, thank you very much.

Where can i check my kext? With EFI Mounter under Clover/kexts/10.10 ? There i have only two kexts RealtekRTL and FakeSMC, is this right?

I followed it, but had to change some things, but after using HP Installer all the kext should be there, or not? But the way, i have the same issue, that the one on the right front functions.

I followed it, but had to change some things, but after using HP Installer all the kext should be there, or not? But the way, i have the same issue, that the one on the right front functions.

I already told you where kexts are installed.

Define "change some things"...

I hade to put the kexts manually and the config file too, the hp installer does not change anything in the kext folder, thats my problem. Without putting it manually it did not boot(at least without the config file, but without putting the other kexts i had no battery, wifi, and so on. That confuses me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back