Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, I've followed this guide for my install: http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-builds/107588-loginfaileds-build-p8z77-m-3770k-650-ti-4.html

Up to step 6. I'll fix the other utilities later.

I seem to have various problems to tackle so I'll go step by step.

I can only boot in safe mode, these are the places it gets stuck for a while in -x -v boot:

20140502_134447.jpg

20140502_134852.jpg

20140502_134354.jpg

It takes a good time to boot, sometimes it doesn't with -v. So I go only -x

My main concern is not being able to watch videos or getting audio. Can't play any video in any browser. And in System Preferences > Sound I have no output recognized.

My MultiBeast config. The DSDT is the same as in LoginFailed build but I changed the last patch to one that had HD4000.

Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 2.57.52 PM.png

According to the guides/builds I read this should do it, but still I can't get it to work.

Any solutions?

Hi guys, I've followed this guide for my install: http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-builds/107588-loginfaileds-build-p8z77-m-3770k-650-ti-4.html

Up to step 6. I'll fix the other utilities later.

I seem to have various problems to tackle so I'll go step by step.

I can only boot in safe mode, these are the places it gets stuck for a while in -x -v boot:

View attachment 91509

View attachment 91510

View attachment 91508

It takes a good time to boot, sometimes it doesn't with -v. So I go only -x

My main concern is not being able to watch videos or getting audio. Can't play any video in any browser. And in System Preferences > Sound I have no output recognized.

My MultiBeast config. The DSDT is the same as in LoginFailed build but I changed the last patch to one that had HD4000.

View attachment 91511

According to the guides/builds I read this should do it, but still I can't get it to work.

Any solutions?

Post your patched DSDT.

I'm not sure what you are asking for, I've made de DSDT as in the guide.

I'm not sure what you are asking for, I've made de DSDT as in the guide.

I'm asking you to post the DSDT you're using.

Because you mentioned it, I was expecting to see some patches applied to your DSDT for HD4000. But I don't see any.

Can you boot with:
dart=0

Or, how about:
dart=0 DSDT=null

Are you certain you didn't apply the "Intel graphics patch for mixed systems" when you ran Multibeast?

Because you mentioned it, I was expecting to see some patches applied to your DSDT for HD4000. But I don't see any.

Can you boot with:
dart=0

Or, how about:
dart=0 DSDT=null

Are you certain you didn't apply the "Intel graphics patch for mixed systems" when you ran Multibeast?

Nope, my MultiBeast setup is the one shown below.

Booted with -x -v dart=0 DSDT=null

20140502_195420.jpg

Still no luck with videos or audio.

It seems to me you have some sort of patched AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB/AppleIntelframebufferCapri.
(because of the messages about duplicate HDCPCtrl)

You will only get that message if you have switched the device-id of the IMEI device (1e3a->1c3a), or have patched the kexts for a mixed system (HD3000 on 7-series, or HD4000 on 8-series). I don't see any injection in ioreg to change the id, so the kexts must be patched.

Make certain you're using a genuine installer downloaded from the Mac App Store and that you have not used the intel mixed graphics patch in Multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back