Contribute
Register

[Problems] GA-Z97X-UD3H - i7 4790 - GTX 960 - 16GB Crusial

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what is wrong.

I recommend the one that you want to use.

I recommend the one that you want to use.

Multibeast works now, fantastic!

i may have a problem with the memory, the second stick doesn't seems to work. only one at the time.

That's what is wrong.

Okay everything is working with one stick of memory (8gb) but when i stick the second stick of memory in, it fails and an apple screen comes on and says, it isn't working. What to do?

i may have a problem with the memory, the second stick doesn't seems to work. only one at the time.

Read your motherboard manual - Make sure you put them in the correct slots.

Check your BIOS setup - If the BIOS doesn't identify both sticks correctly then OS X has no chance.

Check that your memory is on the compatibility list for your motherboard.

Maybe try a different XMP profile.

Last edited:
Read your motherboard manual - Make sure you put them in the correct slots.

Check your BIOS setup - If the BIOS doesn't see both sticks then OS X has no chance.

Check that your memory is on the compatibility list for your motherboard.

Maybe try a different XMP profile.

When i tried the same socket with one of the memory sticks it failed, so i think it's a memory fail.

When i tried the same socket with one of the memory sticks it failed, so i think it's a memory fail.

Nobody here can help you with that - It's between you and your supplier.

Good Lucki

Nobody here can help you with that - It's between you and your supplier.

Good Lucki

Wait a minute, the BIOS can se it. Profile 1 is now turned back on, and it reaches further than without. What can we do?

Wait a minute, the BIOS can se it. Profile 1 is now turned back on, and it reaches further than without. What can we do?

"We" can't do anything - The hardware is up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back