HP 183E
CPU
Intel Core i7 3632QM
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

today I tried to install macOS 10.12 Sierra on my internal hard drive. I did everything that is described in the guide, however when I try to boot the macOS installer with Clover on my bootable USB drive, I get a kernel panic (system uptime in nanoseconds). This problem seems to be fixed when I add the argument "cpus=1" as it boots normally then, but I have a quadcore processor and I would like to use all cores as it is very slow otherwise. I have macOS installed on my external hard drive and I used it for quite a while, but I have the same issue there, I need to use the argument "cpus=1" and only one core is used. This leads to my PC being much slower on macOS than it is on Windows.

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Thank you very much!

Yannic

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

Is your computer a Laptop or a Desktop ?

I get a kernel panic (system uptime in nanoseconds).
system uptime in nanoseconds is not a kernel panic - It just tells you how long it was since power on that the kernel panic occurred. It is the information that comes before it that contains information useful for diagnosis of the problem.

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Ok, I attached a picture of the verbose screen.
DSC09270.JPG

From where did you download Sierra ?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer ?

From where did you download Sierra ?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer ?
I downloaded Sierra from the Mac App Store and used UniBeast to put it on my USB 3.0 Memory Stick (32GB).

I downloaded Sierra from the Mac App Store and used UniBeast to put it on my USB 3.0 Memory Stick (32GB).
Please add the details of your motherboard to your profile as per the rules :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back