HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My PC:
-ASRock H170M PRO4S
-Core i5-6600
-SSD Samsung 250gb
-1 x 8gb DDR4 GoodRam 2133
(All parts were taken from Buyer's guide april 2016)
I created bootable usb drive with El Capitan 10.11.4 using Unibeast 6.2.0.
After trying to boot my pc I've got this
20160512_195307-2.jpg

Can you help?

Make sure you have BIOS settings correct as per the installation guide. Most important- turn XHCI Handoff to Enabled and IO SerialPort to Disabled.

I've got exactly the same issue. The serial port is disabled but i couldn't find any XHCI settings in ASRock's UEFI yet.
Anyone around who knows how ASRock calls this setting in their menu?

I've got exactly the same issue. The serial port is disabled but i couldn't find any XHCI settings in ASRock's UEFI yet.
Anyone around who knows how ASRock calls this setting in their menu?
I applied all recommended settings, but end up with the same issue.

With my current UEFI settings, npci=0x3000 brought me one line further than michaelfmnk's screen: (Funfact: Using internal graphics atm)
000000.959842 XHC@14000000: AppleUSBXHCI::raiseOnePowerStateTo: host controller was not halted, USBStatus 0x00000000

I'm pretty sure USB is the issue, but unfortunately ASRock's UEFI hasn't got much to adjust on that end ... Even with an up-to-date UEFI version ...

Finally I installed OS X. I used this modified config.
Hey I have the same motherboard and I used the custom config file you used to install. Everything works except audio. Do you have audio? Please advise.

Hey I have the same motherboard and I used the custom config file you used to install. Everything works except audio. Do you have audio? Please advise.
I use VoodooHDA. It works perfectly, but I had to edit voodoohda.kext to make my microphone work properly. I had sound loop between input (microphone) and output (speakers), so i heard my own voice until I accidentally dropped the mic and understood what is really going on. You need to take voodooHDA.kext from System/Library/Extensions, and set iGain: 0 and iMix to max value. After that you need to put it in clover-kext folder.
here you can download voodoo: https://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoohda/

Last edited:
I have the Z170M PRO4s and with your plist i can install EL Capitan on a harddrive but after installing multibeast i only can boot with help from the USB installer.
What did you do to boot directly from your SSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back