Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA G41M COMBO
CPU
INTEL QUAD Q8200
Graphics
G100 NVIDIA
Good Evening,
(I do appologies, my english is a little bit poor)
First my conf:

Motherboard Gigabytes ga g41m Combo Socket lga 775
CPU: Quad core q8200
Ram:DDR2 x 2X2 = 4go
Graphic card:nvidia Geforce G100 512MB ddr2 (maybe the problem is here)
Power supplied: no name 400W
screen:samsung b2430
Hard drive: sandisk ssd 240go

Second where am i:

Well after installing i tested my new hackintosh, and i was glad to see it work super great, audio as well with the green output, but because there is one (but),
I have two PC one for gaming, and the second for simple task and productivity like web, office stuff, you know. What i want it's to make they(them) work, both on the same screen who is connected to a hdmi commutator .
My audio system is connected to the output of my screen.

Why:
Because i have only one screen
Because i have only one audio system
Because i need space on my desk

So i need help to figure out, why with the hdmi way, the audio don't work (but with windows all i working) and how to fix it.

Personnaly i think the problem come from my graphic card, but i'am stuck.

Thank you by advance for your help.

Have a good night
Fabien

Last edited:
See Problem Reporting, Post #1,HDMI Audio AppleHDA. Post to thread linked.

Good evening,

after reading this post, i'don't see anything that can help me with my config, this report is designed for most recent mobo, graphic card...
Exept if i don't understand or not see the information

Thank you by the way for reply me

by

Impossible to know what is possible without the requested files. The files will not be helpful to you, they are helpful for those that know what to look for. Attach the requested files to the linked thread.

Good afternoon Toleda,

I think, i know what you mean, so i'm reintalling Yosemite using clover way, because i was using multibeast whith chameleon.
If I've well understood to make your method worked, i need to use clover.
So after guetting the hackintosh functional, I will be back with my attached files, so i keep you in touch.

Thank you for your hand.
by

Good afternoon Toleda,

I think, i know what you mean, so i'm reintalling Yosemite using clover way, because i was using multibeast whith chameleon.
If I've well understood to make your method worked, i need to use clover.
So after guetting the hackintosh functional, I will be back with my attached files, so i keep you in touch.

Thank you for your hand.
by

Good Evening,

Well trying an amount of time to install with clover way, I got a new problem that i don't succeed to fix.
When I boot, first my the classic screen with system information appear, and then the boot of clover but inbetween there is a laps of 3 minutes. it's very annoying, then i have to select the drive to boot on. Near from 5 minutes to boot with an SSD :(
Well if i wait all work great.

But the sound threw the HDMI don't.

I don't give up
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back