Contribute
Register

Problem booting Yosemite on hackintosh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be more specific, now I'm on yosemite safe mode, (quadro runing)
do I have to use Multibeast now? or shut down - change graphics to gforce and than try...

I was apple to fulfill the installer after adding:
GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -x -v

To be more specific, now I'm on yosemite safe mode, (quadro runing)
do I have to use Multibeast now? or shut down - change graphics to gforce and than try...

I was apple to fulfill the installer after adding:
GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -x -v

No need to run the multibeast again as you have already completed it.

Just try booting with "GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -v -f" along with the Quadro installed.

Post Result. If stucking somewhere otherthan black screen then post image of the entire screen.

Change the card

Boot with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -v -f"

Post Result. If stuck somewhere otherthan black screen then post image of the entire screen.

No need to run the multibeast again as you have already completed it.

Just try booting with "GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -v -f" along with the Quadro installed.

Post Result. If stucking somewhere otherthan black screen then post image of the entire screen.

Change the card

Boot with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -v -f"

Post Result. If stuck somewhere otherthan black screen then post image of the entire screen.

I tried both. With the quadro:
1.jpg

and with the gforce:
photo (4).jpg
to me it seem the same feedback...:cry:

PCI tp link with 3 antenas

I had already asked the same question on post#12.

Remove that Adapter and then boot with any one of the card along with suggested boot flags.

Yes. I know that, I tried that before and just retried (I was having a wifi and firewire PCI; I removed both, restarted with boot flags you quoted) Log feedback on the image: :banghead:
log.jpg

Yes. I know that, I tried that before and just retried (I was having a wifi and firewire PCI; I removed both, restarted with boot flags you quoted) Log feedback on the image: :banghead:
View attachment 130411

What are the devices connected to USB?

the keyboard and mouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back