Contribute
Register

Problem booting Yosemite on hackintosh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Supermicro x9dai
CPU
2 x E5 2620
Graphics
Quadro 2000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi, need help on making yosemite boot normally... I'm having a "panic (cpu 0 caller" ...etc error ,
I installed following all details here on tonymac and some boot flags: GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -x

after installation I used multibeast on safe mode but when restarting I'm
having this screen stucked at the apple logo with the panic error as above...

Please send me some smartfull help...
I'm having a supermicro x9dai motherboard!
Thanks everybody in advance!
photo (4).jpg

See the forum rules

Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

So update your hardware details under Profile (Upper Right Side Of This Web Site)==> Basic Information Section in the below format.

System : Motherboard + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-EP43T-USB3 (Chameleon)
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q8400
Graphics : ZOTAC GeForce 240GT

Hi, need help on making yosemite boot normally... I'm having a "panic (cpu 0 caller" ...etc error ,
I installed following all details here on tonymac and some boot flags: GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 -x

after installation I used multibeast on safe mode but when restarting I'm
having this screen stucked at the apple logo with the panic error as above...

Please send me some smartfull help...
I'm having a supermicro x9dai motherboard!
Thanks everybody in advance!
View attachment 130297

Boot into OS X Partition with bootable USB and re-run the Multbeast installer, select only the option "Drivers > Misc > NullCPUPowerManagement" then install it.

Reboot and check. Post result here.

Good Luck...!

Thank you for replying so fast! I'm using supermicro x9dai and installed yosemite using the unibeast and multibeast as explained here at tonymac!

Hi Jithin! I followed your steps. It's seem a bit better... now I'm not having the errors... but It keeps being stuck on the apple logo, the loader do not load at all! What it can be now!
Thanks for your advices!

Hi Jithin! I followed your steps. It's seem a bit better... now I'm not having the errors... but It keeps being stuck on the apple logo, the loader do not load at all! What it can be now!
Thanks for your advices!

Boot with flag -v and post a clear photo of the entire frozen screen.

Followed that... the log as below... I hope you will find a solution for me! thanks again Jithin!error2_hackintosh.jpgi hope you can download the image to zoom it!

error2_hackintosh.jpgthat's where it freezes!

Of course, the monitor is connected with a dvi cable to the nvidia quadro 2000.
Just tried both boot flags, The loader starts loading than gradually Freeeezes again on the half of his way!!!:cry:

Of course, the monitor is connected with a dvi cable to the nvidia quadro 2000.
Just tried both boot flags, The loader starts loading than gradually Freeeezes again on the half of his way!!!:cry:

Try with "npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1 nv_disable=1 IGPEnabler=No -v"

or

try with "npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 nv_disable=1 IGPEnabler=No -v"

Post the result....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back