Contribute
Register

Pro Tools 11 is now available to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on 10.8.4 yet. But on Lion PT10 worked well and previously also PT9 withouth major issues.
I still have to install PT 10 as well.

Ok fresh 10.8.4 instal again. PT 10 AND PT 11 both freeze in the dock. PT 10 eventually start to boot and start load stuff after 3 to 5 minutes.
I tried the network things, trashing the PT prefs...

really strange because it never did with previous PT 10.3's and PT 9 under lion and snow leopard... and it's exactly the same machine.

Ok fresh 10.8.4 instal again. PT 10 AND PT 11 both freeze in the dock. PT 10 eventually start to boot and start load stuff after 3 to 5 minutes.
I tried the network things, trashing the PT prefs...

really strange because it never did with previous PT 10.3's and PT 9 under lion and snow leopard... and it's exactly the same machine.

YES trashing the network prefs seemed to make it work.

Hey fellow engineers! im running a gigabyte z77x-up5 motherboard with 16gig ram , i7k, i am currently running pro tools LE 8.0.5 on mountain lion 10.8.3.(ohh and startech pci firewire card)

My 003 firewire chip fried the other day or im having some serious driver issues,
Im looking into upgrading from my LE 8 to the latest 11 (Sweet-water charges like 400$ for the 8 to 11 upgrade add an extra 60$ for the new ilok)

i want an audio interface that would work flawlessly with PT 11 and my Hackintosh since PT is now native.

as you all know we threw out simplicity from the eqaution when we got our hackintoshs
So im curious on any suggestions as well as what are you guys running in your studio or home rig?

Mbox Pro latest version... absolute amazing interface. fw and cheap and good and very very good... u wont be dissapointed man trust me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back