Contribute
Register

Pro Tools 11 is now available to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Tools 11 Student version is $300

Sweetwater $295
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...&matchtype=b&gclid=CJfUp6fahbgCFep7QgodrCoAPg

Studica $248
http://www.studica.com/us/en/Avid/p...m_medium=ppc&gclid=CNKOkY_ahbgCFQ9dQgodQRkA5Q

Amazon $295
http://www.amazon.com/Avid-9900-65459-00-Pro-Tools-Student/dp/B00C99NHJ6/ref=sr_1_2/187-4831321-8870265?ie=UTF8&qid=1372386601&sr=8-2&keywords=pro+tools+10+student

Probably already know this, but just in case.

You just need proof youve been to college within the past year, I dont think you need to be currently enrolled (fyi)

Hope this helps!

it works like a charm

Just to be clear to others reading, the normal batch of stock plugs are not a separate download. Those get installed by default. The separate plug installs are for the 3rd party plugs you gotta pay extra for...
:thumbup:

Just to clarify a bit more the free Air plugins and VI's are in a separate download, which should be in your account, also for HD users there is now a separate driver to install which is compatible with bot PT11 and PT10.3.6.....

pls Check and update . i am having ilok authorization issues ....not detecting my ilok tried everything .....and it takes a lot of time to launch also

A bit of a random thought, but it caused me quite a lot of problems.. Have you by any chance "moved" your "users" directory? I "moved" mine after I installed PT 10.3.6 and PT 11 on my hack and thought it was tools being a pain.. Turned out that I missed something during the symlinks process and that caused the iLok to freak out.. Had to go back to the old way of structuring my files.. After a complete re-install of OSX mind you..

But I can confirm that tools 11 and 10.3.6 work very well on my hack, I haven't installed it on my "proper" macbook pro yet, as I am waiting for my drive caddy converter to rip out its super drive and replace it with an SSD.. Then I can run tools "properly" on my laptop! (i am running 10.3.5 on it just for offline edits and tidying things up after long days in studios (not my hardware)

I am slightly reluctant about not being able to use my 32bit plugins but realise it is for the best and am waiting eagerly for 64bit plugin suites to surface!

Wow, welcome to the world of offline bouncing digidesign/avid.. Glad you guys finally decided it was time to implement it :)

All the best

Hey fellow engineers! im running a gigabyte z77x-up5 motherboard with 16gig ram , i7k, i am currently running pro tools LE 8.0.5 on mountain lion 10.8.3.(ohh and startech pci firewire card)

My 003 firewire chip fried the other day or im having some serious driver issues,
Im looking into upgrading from my LE 8 to the latest 11 (Sweet-water charges like 400$ for the 8 to 11 upgrade add an extra 60$ for the new ilok)

i want an audio interface that would work flawlessly with PT 11 and my Hackintosh since PT is now native.

as you all know we threw out simplicity from the eqaution when we got our hackintoshs
So im curious on any suggestions as well as what are you guys running in your studio or home rig?

Hey fellow engineers! im running a gigabyte z77x-up5 motherboard with 16gig ram , i7k, i am currently running pro tools LE 8.0.5 on mountain lion 10.8.3.(ohh and startech pci firewire card)

My 003 firewire chip fried the other day or im having some serious driver issues,
Im looking into upgrading from my LE 8 to the latest 11 (Sweet-water charges like 400$ for the 8 to 11 upgrade add an extra 60$ for the new ilok)

i want an audio interface that would work flawlessly with PT 11 and my Hackintosh since PT is now native.

as you all know we threw out simplicity from the eqaution when we got our hackintoshs
So im curious on any suggestions as well as what are you guys running in your studio or home rig?

Have you checked the Music forum?? Here's one thread of interest...
http://www.tonymacx86.com/music/124...-hobbyist-pro-sumer-pro-drivers-mac-os-x.html

Unfortunately protools 11 doesnt launch after I installed it. it just bounces in the dock and freezes

I have exactly the same problem with a x58a-udr3/i7-950 build. Did you eventually find the source of the problem ?
I had a fresh install of 10.8.4. Tried also to install PT again but nothing worked until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back